Power & Grace: The Structure Of Man [Video]
27 January 2016, 14:27
MP4/M4V, AVC, 720x406/1024x576 | AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 9 Modules | 7.17GB
Sabin Howard breaks down the human form and provides valuable insight on constructing realistic human sculptures and drawings.
The 5 most important lessons:
- Understand the major anatomical landmarks and specific planes of man.
- Lean the importance of rhythms and silhouettes in the human figure and how essential they are to figure drawing.
- Using traditional methods, properly convey the human figure in dynamic poses.
- How to draw proper proportions of he human anatomy and the muscles that develop it.
- A solid grasp on the human facial structure and the complex muscles around it
All posts of category «eLearning Art/Painting/Design»