7 Lessons from 7 Product Gurus [Video]
27 January 2016, 01:49
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 2.5 hours | 1.06GB
Learn bleeding edge product and growth best practices from Silicon Valley veterans.
If you are interested in building great tech products, this course is for you. The Silicon Valley gurus who built Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, and many more share their secrets and hands-on best practices.
What you’ll learn:
- How product teams at Slack and more define success for their product (and how you too can beat your own expectations)
- How the best product managers decide what to build next (and how you too can get everyone behind your roadmap)
- How product teams at Dropbox and more, boost their audience (and how you too can get everyone to use your product)
Who you’ll learn from:
- Serial entrepreneurs like Nir Eyal (bestselling author of Hooked) and Hiten Shah (founder of KISSmetrics)
- Product gurus like Dan Olsen (author of Lean Product Playbook), Kenneth Berger, (Slack’s first PM), and Rich Mironov
- Growth hackers like Sean Ellis (he coined the term growth hacker!) and Yann Kronberg.
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 16 lectures and 2.5 hours of content! Apply product and growth best practices from Silicon Valley veterans like bestselling author of Hooked Nir Eyal, Slack’s first Product Manager, and father of Growth Hacker movement Sean Ellis, to your own product (or the products you love).
All posts of category «eLearning Business/Leadership»