The Personal MBA Business Crash Course [Video]
16 January 2016, 04:09
M4V, AVC, 1500 kbps, 480x270 | AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | + MP3 | 20+ hours | 9.37GB
The Personal MBA Business Crash Course is a 12-week program designed to teach you the fundamentals of how businesses, people, and systems really work. This course will help you learn the essentials of sound business practice quickly and efficiently, so you can spend more time doing work that matters.
If you want to master the art of business, you don’t need to go to business school. You do need to learn the fundamentals of modern business practice:
- How to make good business decisions.
- How to maximize your personal productivity.
- How to manage uncertainty and ambiguity.
- How to conduct intelligent experiments to improve your results.
The Personal MBA is designed to help learn the art of business on your own terms. Instead of mortgaging your life to go to business school, it’s possible to dramatically increase your knowledge of business on your own time and with little cost – without setting foot inside a classroom.
With a little time and effort, you can easily learn these skills on your own, without eye-popping tuition and student loans.
Understanding the fundamental principles of business will give you essential tools you can rely on to make good decisions. If you learn these critical concepts, you’ll be in the top 0.01% of the human population when it comes to knowing:
- How businesses actually work – in practice, not theory.
- How to evaluate new business ideas: what really matters, and what doesn’t.
- How to start a new business from scratch.
- How to improve any existing business, whether it’s a solo venture or a Fortune 500 corporation.
- How to use business-related skills to accomplish your personal goals.
The Personal MBA explains fundamental, universal business concepts like:
- The Iron Law of the Market: Why every business is limited by the size and quality of the market it attempts to serve – and how to find hungry markets just waiting to be served...
- 10 Ways to Evaluate a Market: Some business ideas are better than others. Before you quit your job and invest your life savings, you should know how to evaluate new business ideas before you begin. There are ten critical factors you need to consider...
- The 12 Standard Forms of Value: There’s more to business than products and services. There are actually twelve different ways to create value for your customers. The most successful businesses combine several...
- The Pricing Uncertainty Principle: All prices are malleable. Raising your prices is the best way to dramatically increase your business’ profitability - if you know how to support the price you’re asking...
- 4 Methods to Increase Revenue: There are only four ways for a business to bring in more money. Do you know what they are?
True leaders aren’t made by business schools — they make themselves, seeking out the knowledge, skills, and experience they need to succeed.
All posts of category «eLearning Business/Leadership»