Secrets of a Master Closer [EPUB]
08 August 2015, 02:05
2012 | EPUB | 1.85MB
If you want to know, step by step, how to sell and quickly, easily, and smoothly walk anyone from being a skeptical prospect to a happy customer that refers you friends, family, and colleagues...then you want to read this sales book.
Here's the deal:
At its core, selling isn't a patchwork of cheesy closing techniques, annoying high-pressure tactics, or gimmicky rebuttals.
True salesmanship follows very specific laws, has very specific steps and stages, and leaves a customer feeling happy and helped. It's honest, respectful, enlightening, friendly, and done with real care. It's the type of selling that wins you not only customers, but fans.
Not coincidentally, this is the type of selling that truly great salespeople have mastered. This is the type of selling that keeps pipelines full and moving, and that builds a strong, loyal customer base that continues to give back to you in the form of customer loyalty, reorders, and referrals.
Well, that's what this book is all about. It will give you a crystal-clear picture of the exact steps that every sale must move through and why, and how to methodically take any prospect through each, and eventually to the close. And how to do it with integrity and pride.
In this book, you'll learn things like...
- The eight precise steps of every sale. Leave any out, and you will struggle. Use them all correctly, and you will be able to close unlimited sales.
- The true purpose of the presentation and the crucial, often-missing steps that need to be taken first. If you're making the same presentation mistakes as most other salespeople, this chapter alone could double your sales.
- How to easily discover which prospects can use and pay for your product/service, and which can't. Time is your most valuable commodity as a salesperson, and if wasted, it costs you money.
- Learn how to smoothly create an abundance of closing opportunities, and know when to act on them and close. This is the hallmark of every master closer. Learn it, use it, and profit.
- Why it's a myth that you need to know multiple ways to close deals. Learn this one, simple method, and you'll be able to use it to close all of your sales.
- Simple formulas to turn any objection into a closing opportunity. Use them and never fear hearing a prospect's objection ever again.
- And a whole lot more!
This is more than a just a book, really. It's a step-by-step sales training course. Each chapter ends with precise exercises that will help you master each technique taught and each step of the sales process.
If you are new to sales, make this book the first one you read, and you will greatly increase your chances for quick success.
If you are a seasoned veteran and are looking for ways to improve your numbers, this book will help you make your sales goals a reality.
All posts of category «Business/Personal Finances/Job»