Think Like Zuck [Audiobook]
04 February 2015, 08:22
2014 | MP3 VBR V8 + MOBI | 6 hrs 31 mins | 128.21MB
Make Your Mark in the World with the Five Success Principles of the World-Changing Social Media Site
If Facebook were a country, it would be the third largest in the world.
Facebook accounts for one of every seven minutes spent online.
More than one billion pieces of content are shared on Facebook.
There’s no doubt about it. Mark Zuckerberg’s creation has changed the world. Literally. Facebook has singlehandedly revolutionized the way more than one-seventh of the world’s population communicates, engages, and consumes information.
If you run a business or plan to start one, you’re probably asking yourself the same question organizational leaders worldwide are asking: What did Mark Zuckerberg do right?
At long last, the answer is here. Think Like Zuck examines the five principles behind Facebook’s meteoric rise, presented in actionable lessons anyone can apply—in any organization, in any industry. Written by social business trailblazer Ekaterina Walter, this groundbreaking book reveals the five “P”s of Facebook’s success:
- PASSION—Keep your energy and commitment fully charged at all times by pursuing something you believe in
- PURPOSE—Don’t just create a great product; drive a meaningful movement
- PEOPLE—Build powerful teams that can execute your vision
- PRODUCT—Create a product that is innovative, that breaks all the rules, that changes everything
- PARTNERSHIPS—Build powerful partnerships with people who fuel imagination and energize execution
Packed with examples of Facebook’s success principles in action—as well as those of Zappos, TOMS, Threadless, Dyson, and other companies—Think Like Zuck gives you the inspiration, knowledge, and insight to make your own mark in the world, to build a business that makes a difference, and to lead your organization to long-term profitability and growth.
All posts of category «Audiobooks Business/Job»