Make an iPhone App for iOS 7 with Objective-C [SkillShare]
20 August 2014, 21:46
Level: Beginner | MP4 + Exercise Files | 12 hrs 36 mins | 3.61GB
Learn to Create iPhone Apps for the New iPhone 5S and iOS 7.0.
- Take The Course (Easy to follow format! Learn at your own pace!)
- Practice with Course Challenges (Real skill challenges with video solutions!)
- Create Your Own App (Get real feedback from the course instructor!)
This Is Not Your Ordinary iPhone App Development Course.
Along with in-depth video lectures that take you through the development process, step-by-step, at your own pace, the course also includes programming challenges that help you put skills into action. Students can post projects that they are working on and benefit from feedback from students and the instructor.
Taught by expert iOS Development Instructor, Paul Solt, this course teaches beginning programming, allowing you to hit the ground running with app development. This course will guide you through Xcode 5, Apple’s newest toolset for building iOS apps. Xcode 5, recently released in September of 2013, features new enhancements that make it easier than ever to create apps and break into the lucrative app development business.
Easy-to-Follow Course Format:
- Video Lectures that teach you the basics
- Xcode programming tutorials (Follow along to learn all you need to know)
- Programming Challenges (Test your skills and watch video solutions)
- Learn at your own pace (Set your own schedule! The course will always be ready for you.)
- Explore cutting edge topics that will give you an edge in app creation, no matter your skill level
- How to set up your Mac/PC computer with Xcode 5
- iPhone App Design (User Interface)
- Objective-C Programming
- Mac or PC
- No programming experience required. Paul Solt will teach you everything you need to know.
Who Should Take This Course?
- People who want to make iPhone apps
- Non-Programmers, Beginning Programmers, or Programmers of any skill level
- Web Developers
- Idea People
Why Take This Course?
- Course Designed to Help You Go at Your Own Pace Watch the lectures, follow along with the programming, and test your knowledge with helpful programming challenges, on your own time schedule. This is a self-paced online class.
- For Beginners and Experts Designed to provide thorough and interactive instruction, this course will guide you with easy-to-follow programming learning. From setting up your computer all the way to publishing your first app, this course walks you through each step.
- Collaborate with the Instructor on Your Own Project! Personalized instruction includes invaluable, real instructor feedback on your very own project.
- Community Forum for Student Networking Connect with other students to discuss and explore course topics, strategies, and ideas.
- Effective Course with 100% Positive Feedback from over 500 students Every lesson is planned, rehearsed and QA tested to give you the most efficient and effective instruction. This course values your time and will not waste it.
- Course Graduates are Making Apps Right Now! Course graduates are making and selling apps in the App Store. Start turning your ideas into reality!
All posts of category «eLearning Development»