Strength Training for Fat Loss [EPUB]
17 July 2014, 22:59
2014 | EPUB | 31.84MB
No fads, gimmicks, or miracle claims. Just science-based programming, sensible strategies, and the results you desire.
In Strength Training for Fat Loss, Nick Tumminello, renowned trainer and innovator in the field of human performance, explains how to use the 3 Cs of metabolic strength training—circuits, combinations, and complexes—to accelerate your metabolism, maximize fat loss, and maintain muscle.
Inside you’ll find these features:
- More than 150 exercises using barbells, dumbbells, resistance bands, machines, and body weight
- Realistic nutrition recommendations for staying healthy, maintaining muscle, and regulating your metabolism
- Step-by-step instructions, photos, and advice for performing and sequencing the most effective fat-loss circuits, combinations, and complexes
- Warm-up and cool-down exercises that include stretches and self-massage techniques to activate or restore muscles
- Home-, gym-, and body-weight-based workouts along with comprehensive programming for losing fat quickly and keeping it off
Whether you’re a beginner looking for a step-by-step guide to fat loss or a seasoned fitness professional looking for new exercises to spice up existing routines, Strength Training for Fat Loss is the safe program that produces results.
All posts of category «Personality/Self-Help/Health»