They Don't Teach Corporate in College [EPUB]
13 July 2014, 12:33
2014 | EPUB | 2.06MB
They Don't Teach Corporate in College has resonated with tens of thousands of readers and is currently used as a text in corporations and universities across the country. This new and updated edition reflects the unique needs and challenges of current twenty-somethings, who want to make a difference right now but lack some of the core skills to make it happen. It incorporates fresh tips for building your transferable skillset, networking and enhancing your productivity in an increasingly digital world, and becoming an effective leader.
Chock full of personal anecdotes and written from the perspective of a wise older sister who doesn't want you to learn the hard way, They Don't Teach Corporate in College includes no-nonsense advice for:
- Making the smartest career move right out of college.
- Landing the job of your dreams by avoiding the black hole of HR.
- Establishing a strong reputation by encouraging others to like and cooperate with you.
- Navigating your organization's social scene and practicing cringe-free networking.
- Mastering skills that will take you anywhere, such as goal-setting and self-promotion.
- Combating negativity and coping with difficult personalities.
All posts of category «Business/Personal Finances/Job»