Sleep Soundly Every Night, Feel Fantastic Every Day [EPUB]
03 July 2014, 13:56
2014 | EPUB | 1014.71KB
For those who have trouble falling asleep, awake exhausted, or are awakened throughout the night by a restless or snoring partner, help is here.
- Do you take a long time to get up and get going in the morning?
- Do you wake up feeling like you barely slept at all?
- Do you wake up in the early morning hours and find it difficult to go back to sleep?
- Do you have uncomfortable feeling in your extremities that keep you from falling or staying asleep?
- Do recurrent nightmares disturb your sleep?
If you or someone you love has trouble sleeping, Dr. Robert S. Rosenberg will help you identify the problem and provide targeted solutions so you can start awakening refreshed and renewed immediately. Based on the most recent research and including real patient stories from Dr. Rosenberg’s practice, his new book discusses the most common causes and symptoms of each disorder, answers the most frequently asked questions about each and provides the latest solutions to help you finally get a good night’s sleep. A sleep specialist and researcher, Rosenberg also shares the latest research on the connections between sleep disorders and PTSD and ADHD. And his ten-point plan for getting your best sleep will help you improve the quality of your sleep and your health and mood right away.
Dr. Rosenberg will help you:
- Prevent and manage sleep disorders, including insomnia, restless leg syndrome, snoring, sleepwalking, and sleep eating, among others
- Improve your sleep habits
- Find relief from your symptoms
- Ask your doctor the right questions
- Enhance the quality of sleep
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Find the right doctor to diagnose and treat your sleep disorder
All posts of category «Personality/Self-Help/Health»