Marketing 2014, 17th Edition [PDF]
11 March 2014, 10:19
2013 | PDF | 157.63MB
Perfect for students of all backgrounds and interest levels, Pride and Ferrell's MARKETING 2014 combines a thorough overview of essential marketing principles with a visually engaging, reader-friendly presentation. This popular, proven text and a full range of supplemental learning resources (including eLectures, videos, and an interactive marketing plan) provide students with the knowledge and decision-making skills they'll need to succeed in today's competitive business environment. MARKETING 2014 includes the most current coverage of marketing strategies and concepts with extensive real-world examples including material on social networking and digital marketing. This edition has an updated chapter on digital media and social networking that incorporates the latest research and trends in the ever-changing environment of e-marketing. You will find important topics drawn from the rapidly changing world of modern business including social and environmental responsibility, sustainability, globalization, entrepreneurship, and marketing through transitional times.
- Marketing Debate. This edition capitalizes on several moments to enhance student critical thinking and realization of relevance. The Marketing Debate presents controversial marketing issues and asks students to take a stance on such important topics as genetically modified products, credit card practices, social networking on the job, virtual employment, and advertising puffery.
- Entrepreneurship in Marketing allows students to see that successful business and marketing practices are not strictly confined to a corporate environment. With a good idea and strong marketing strategies, a successful business can be for anyone!
- "Emerging Trends in Marketing" boxed feature highlights the role marketers play in organizational success during transitional times, including topics on the digital era boom, the economic collapse, the evolving consumer, and the ever-changing global market. Featured subjects include virtual products, biofuels, mobile marketing, Netflix, and Zipcar.
- The "Green Marketing" boxed feature goes beyond green to illustrate how organizations are not only transforming their marketing models to develop sustainable, environmentally conscious business practices but also how they are helping change the way consumers think about the sustainability of products and services. Featured subjects include electric cars going global, sustainability as competitive advantage, zero waste initiatives, ecotourism, certifiable organics, green packaging and distribution, and sustainable energy.
- An updated supplements package consists of a wide variety of teaching and learning resources that use cutting-edge technology, appealing design, and modern multimedia to meet the diverse needs of today's instructors and students.
All posts of category «Business/Personal Finances/Job»