The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing: 2013 Edition
24 January 2014, 14:17
2012 | EPUB | 2.39MB
The essential stock market guide, now updated with even more timely and necessary information.
Now in its fifth edition, The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing has established itself as a clear, concise, and highly effective approach to stocks and investment strategy. Rooted in the principles that made it invaluable from the start, this completely revised and updated edition of The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing shares a wealth of information, including:
- What has changed and what remains timeless as the economy recovers from the subprime crash
- All-new insights from deep historical research showing which measurements best identify winning stocks
- A rock-solid value averaging plan that grows 3 percent per quarter, regardless of the economic climate
- An exclusive conversation with legendary Legg Mason portfolio manager Bill Miller, revealing what he learned from the crash and recovery
- Thoroughly updated resources emphasizing online tools, the latest stock screeners, and analytical sites that best navigated recent trends
Accessible and intelligent, The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing is what every investor needs to keep pace in the current market.
All posts of category «Business/Personal Finances/Job»