Nasty People, Revised Edition [EPUB]
21 January 2014, 07:52
2004 | EPUB + MOBI | 0.28/0.48MB
Fourteen years since its first publication, the bestseller Nasty People has been revised and updated to cover the motivations of nasty people, how to avoid confrontation with a nasty boss, how to handle a nasty spouse, and much more, including:
- How to break the cycle of nastiness
- A new understanding of personality disorders and depression
- Narcissism, nasty behavior, and self-doubt
- Nasty people and self-validation
- The role adrenaline plays in nasty behavior and our responses to it.
Everyone knows a person who has been hurt, betrayed, or degraded by nasty individuals or has experienced it themselves. In three books, Jay Carter, Psy. D., shows readers how to stop this cycle of overt and covert abuse, without resorting to nasty tactics. Now for the first time, this series is released together to cover all areas of dealing with difficult people. With straight-talking advice, real-life anecdotes, and psychology that makes sense, Carter explains how to handle and stop painful behavior that harms both the perpetrator and the victim.
All posts of category «Personality/Self-Help/Health»