Get Organized, 4th Edition [EPUB]
17 January 2014, 16:04
2012 | EPUB | 2.45MB
Get Organized shows you how to create your ideal study environment by using simple time-management tips to develop to-do lists, daily schedules, monthly calendars, and project boards. Now updated to include electronic and online planning tools, this new edition also provides strategies that help you prioritize, avoid time trap activities, and anticipate opportunities. You'll learn how to make your study time efficient and effective.
Features of This Edition
- Part of Ron Fry's "How To Study" program
- New edition has been completely updated and includes a more modern, easy-to-follow layout.
- The text teaches readers how to create their "ideal study environment" by using simple time management tips to develop to-do lists, daily schedules, monthly calendars, and project boards.
- Best-selling author Ron Fry shows students of all ages how to develop organization skills and streamline their study time using print, electronic, and online planning tools.
- Proven techniques help readers establish effective lifelong organization habits that can be applied beyond the classroom, in any career as well as in daily life.
All posts of category «Personality/Self-Help/Health»