QR Codes Kill Kittens [EPUB]
09 January 2014, 17:43
2013 | EPUB | 8.26MB
The kittens are counting on you.
If you knew that your terrible business decisions could cost a kitten its life, would you still do it? Of course not. No one wants to hurt a kitten, and no one wants to damage their own business through easily avoidable mistakes. But the trick is knowing which things are the wrong things to do.
Experts are constantly telling us how to improve our businesses. Hundreds of books on the market are filled with advice from these experts. But how can you filter out all of the bad advice, misinformation, and misuse of business tools that's waiting for you out there? None of us needs another list of what we should be doing. QR Codes Kill Kittens tells you what not to do—with advice that's easy to digest on mistakes that are easy to avoid.
It's like a picture book for the fed-up.
Using real-life examples from human resources, marketing, branding, networking (in person and online), public relations, and customer service, QR Codes Kill Kittens offers tips and guidance on how to prevent slip-ups such as:
- Using QR codes, and other bright and shiny technologies, because you can, and not because you should
- Insulting, ignoring, and generally avoiding those "pesky" customers
- Trying to profit from world events, disasters, and other self-interested social media practices
- Thinking we can automate authenticity
- Focusing on what's next, instead of working on fixing what you're doing now
- And so many more cringe-worthy errors in judgment
It doesn't do you any good to do a few things right and a lot of things wrong. Find out what not to do. If reading this book saves just one kitten's life, it's worth it.
All posts of category «Business/Personal Finances/Job»