High Protein Vegan [EPUB]
08 January 2014, 11:39
2012 | EPUB | 4.54MB
High Protein Meals... Naturally
From the author of Triumph of the Lentil comes another collection of hearty recipes - from easy everyday meals to gourmet feasts, all with clear directions and accurate timing. Hilda brings her signature style of creating flavoursome and satisfying food in the simplest way possible to this book with its focus on high protein meals.
High Protein Vegan focuses on nutritious, tasty and filling legume-based main meals, as well as decadent-but-healthy raw desserts. With over 100 recipes accompanied by 90 colour photographs, this book will motivate you to create delicious high protein vegan whole food meals and desserts.
High Protein Vegan is...
- Full of unique and tasty recipes, from new twists on old favourites through to innovative ways to serve vegetables and legumes.
- Allergy-friendly, with soy-free options for all recipes and many options for other diets and allergies including gluten-free, nut-free, nightshade-free and allium-free.
- Packed full of do-able recipes that can fit into busy lives.
With High Protein Vegan you can learn to...
- Create hearty and savoury meals with an awareness of umami flavour.
- Modify your existing recipes to add extra protein from whole foods.
- Make nutritious meals from scratch with a minimum of kitchen time.
- Understand protein needs and other essential information on vegan nutrition.
- Replace shop-bought vegan sausages with healthy homemade ones, with recipes in a variety of styles from the Australian-style pumpkin seed, lentil and herb sausages through to bratwurst and kaesekrainer.
•Pasta alla Carbonara •Caesar Salad with Crispy Chickpea and Cauliflower Fritters •Bean and Mushroom Stroganoff, Sunchoke Crisps on Cannellini Bean and Sunchoke Puree with Arugula Pesto •Thai Green Curry •Spicy Carrot and Chickpea Tagine •Grain-Free Pad Thai •Swedish Not-Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy •Bean and Sunflower Seed Rissoles •Chickpea Schnitzel Patties •Baked Chard Dolmathes Stuffed with Quinoa, Beans and Herbs •Cauliflower Parmigiana Bake •Pea and Cauliflower Samosa Pot Pies •Lentil Loaf •Lancashire Hot Pot •Spinach and 'Ricotta' Calzones •Pumpkin Seed, Lentil and Herb Sausages •Bratwurst •Lemon Cheezecake •Chocolate Ice Cream •Caramel Slice •Chocolate Mousse Cake •Halva •Muesli Bars and more...
All posts of category «Food/Drinks/Diets»