The Harvard Medical School Guide to a Good Night's Sleep [EPUB]
05 January 2014, 15:04
2007 | EPUB | 3.04MB
Put your sleep problems to rest with this proven six-step plan.
How many times have you heard it's important to get a good night's sleep? It sounds simple, but it isn't always easy. Now one of the nation's leading sleep experts gives you a step-by-step program for overcoming sleep problems from insomnia and snoring to restless legs syndrome and sleep apnea.
Dr. Lawrence Epstein of Harvard Medical School reveals his proven six-step plan to maximize your nights and energize your days. He explains the health benefits of sleep and identifies signs of sleep problems as he gives in-depth advice on how to:
- Turn your bedroom into the optimal sleep environment
- Finally overcome insomnia
- Silence buzz-saw snoring
- Relax restless legs
- Deal with daytime exhaustion
- Determine if sleep medication is right for you
- Improve your sleep by improving your child's sleep
All posts of category «Personality/Self-Help/Health»