The Mammoth Book of Chess [EPUB]
23 December 2013, 17:20
2009 | EPUB | 33.38MB
Comprehensive, up to date, and clear, this invaluable guide will help even less experienced players to progress to good club level and better. It offers a complete guide to the main opening gambits along with hundreds of test positions for players at every level. Graham Burgess, FIDE Master, shows you all you need to know, from entering the world of chess, through Internet games, to major international tournaments. Features include:
- Entirely new and expanded sections on online chess, computers and openings.
- A complete guide to all the main opening gambits.
- Hundreds of test positions for players of all standards.
- Courses in tactics and attacking strategy.
- Analysis of some of the greatest games ever played.
- Information and advice on club, national, and international tournaments.
- Glossary of terminology.
- Practical advice and information for further study.
All posts of category «Chess»