The Amazing Development of Men [Second Edition]
04 November 2013, 08:02
2013 | WMA@128 kbps | 3 hrs 25 mins | 187.82MB
Making sense of men's evolution... The stages of development describe the lifelong process by which a man's sense of self evolves. Predictable and unavoidable, these stages determine what men live for and what they can't live without. Understanding the differences between knights, princes, and kings is critical for success in romantic relationships, raising sons, and working effectively with men.
In this intimate conversation you'll learn:
- What men can and cannot provide at each stage
- How to avoid the tragic mistakes women make
- What's really happening during a "mid-life crisis"
- What makes a man "ready" for relationship, marriage, and children
- The importance of adventure to men of all ages
Plus much more!
All posts of category «Audiobooks Self-Help»