Presenting to Win [Updated and Expanded Edition]
30 October 2013, 05:54
2008 | EPUB | 3.3MB
Thirty million presentations will be given today. Millions will fail. Millions more will be received with yawns. A rare few will establish the most profound connection, in which presenter and audience understand each other perfectly…discover common ground… and, together, decide to act.
In this fully updated edition, Jerry Weissman, the world’s #1 presentation consultant, shows how to connect with even the toughest, most high-level audiences...and move them to action! He teaches presenters of all kinds how to dump those PowerPoint templates once and for all and tell compelling stories that focus on what’s in it for the audience.
- Weissman’s techniques have proven themselves with billions of dollars on the line.
Thousands of his elite clients have already mastered them. Now it’s your turn!
- What you must do to tell your story
Focus before Flow: identifying your real goals and message
- The power of the WIIFY: What’s In It For You
Staying focused on what your audience really wants
- Capture your audience in 90 seconds… and never let go!
Opening Gambits and compelling linkages
- Master the art of online Web conferencing
Connecting with your invisible audience
- From brainstorming through delivery
Crafting the Power Presentation, one step at a time
Named by FORTUNE Magazine as a "Must-Read"
All posts of category «Business/Personal Finances/Job»