The Ultimate A-to-Z Bar Guide
30 September 2013, 13:55
1998 | EPUB | 11.76MB
What's a Dirty Martini? How do you pronounce Cuarenta Y Tres? Which glass do you use for a Stinger? How did the Margarita get its name?
Answers to these questions and thousands more can be found in The Ultimate A-to-Z Bar Guide, a one-stop, user-friendly cocktail guide featuring more than 1,000 drink recipes and 600 definitions for cocktail-related terms.
The Ultimate A-to-Z Bar Guide offers a unique blend of features, including:
- Definitions of over 600 cocktail- and drink-related terms, including liqueurs, types of drinks, cocktail jargon, and the etymology of drinks like the Martini and the Fuzzy Navel, all organized in an easy-to-use A-to-Z format with sound-out phonetics.
- Drink recipes for more than 1,000 cocktails for every season and occasion. Each recipe is complete with a graphic showing the appropriate glass to use.
- Ideas on how to make sure guests have a great time while encouraging responsible drinking.
- Tips on everything from stocking a home bar to choosing the right glassware, plus loads of professional bartending tricks and shortcuts for creating the perfect cocktail.
- Humor through anecdotes, toasts, and quotes from the famous and infamous.
- Four indexes that make finding the listing you want a snap!
All posts of category «Food/Drinks/Diets»