Making a Living Without a Job
17 June 2013, 10:02
2009 | EPUB | 1.87MB
For all of the millions of Americans who are out of work, soon to be out of work, or wishing to be freed from unrewarding work—here is the must-have book that will show you how you can make a living by working when, where, and how you want.
Newly revised and updated, Barbara J. Winter’s guide to successful self-employment is now more relevant than ever before. Drawing on the techniques and ideas of her popular seminars as well as her own thirty years of business expertise and that of other successful entrepreneurs, Winter offers the practical, proven way to launch your own profitable venture. Her indispensable advice ranges from why creativity is more important than capital to how to avoid the most common pitfalls of self-employment and how to develop multiple profit centers.
And for this new edition, she has added timely advice on topics including:
- how to find opportunity in a chaotic economy
- why smart, small and spunky is the 21st Century business model
- using the Internet to open the door to fresh opportunities
- the best resources to help you create and grow a business that is uniquely your own
- how to leave Employee Thinking behind and build an Entrepreneur’s Mindset
- and much more
Here are all of the tools you need for getting the most profit out of life both professionally and personally.
All posts of category «Business/Personal Finances/Job»