The Everything Negotiating Book
05 May 2013, 06:53
2004 | EPUB | 1.95MB
What's the one thing you can do to improve both your business and personal life? Learn to negotiate. Negotiating effectively is the key to getting what you want when you want it. Negotiate well, and you maintain control in any situation, at home or at work. From purchasing a home and asking for a raise to compromising with spouses and children, The Everything Negotiating Book takes you step by step through the negotiating process, enabling you to:
- Communicate your goals clearly and concisely
- State your case effectively
- Identify body language to read hidden clues
- Compromise without giving in
- Anticipate reactions and plan your responses
- Maintain your composure and professionalism
- Gain the advantage
- Debate terms and conditions favorably
- Decide when to walk away-and when to persist
- And much, much more!
Whether you're planning a hostile takeover or debating with your spouse, The Everything Negotiating Book prepares you for the battle, and arms you with the skills you need to win.
All posts of category «Personality/Self-Help/Health»