Magnificent Mind at Any Age
26 January 2013, 15:00
2009 | ISBN: 0307339106 | 352 pages | EPUB | 1.6MB
It all starts with your brain: how you think, how you feel, how you interact with others, and how well you succeed in realizing your goals and dreams.
Based on the most up-to-date research, as well as on Dr. Daniel Amen's more than twenty years of treating patients at the Amen Clinics, Magnificent Mind at Any Age shows that the true key to satisfaction and success at any age is a healthy brain. By optimizing our brain function we can all develop the qualities of a magnificent mind enjoyed by the world's most successful and happiest people:
• Increased memory and concentration
• The ability to maintain warm and satisfying relationships
• Undiminished sexual desire and performance
• Goal-oriented perseverance
• Better impulse control and mastery over potential addictions
• Free-flowing creativity and the ability to relax and enjoy life's pleasures
Whether you're in the midst of a demanding career or are looking forward to an active and richly rewarding retirement, Magnificent Mind at Any Age can give you the edge you need to live every day to your fullest potential.
All posts of category «Personality/Self-Help/Health»