Yoni Massage: Awakening Female Sexual Energy
21 October 2012, 23:58
Destiny Books | 2009 | ISBN: 1594772746 | EPUB | 176 pages | 2.57MB
A tantric massage practice for awakening and enhancing women’s innate sensual, emotional, and spiritual energies
• Provides emotional healing by releasing traumatic memories stored in the yoni
• Includes exercises that use sexual energy to cleanse and stimulate the chakras
• Empowers women to draw strength and radiant vitality from the restored connection to their innermost core
“Yoni” is the Sanskrit word for the female genitalia, describing not only the anatomy but also encompassing the energetic and spiritual dimensions. While a yoni massage offers women the opportunity to enhance their sexuality, Michaela Riedl shows that the effects of this practice are much more profound and have ramifications affecting every area of life. Long held inhibitions in the West about sexuality and the shame and guilt associated with the sexual zones of the body have created deep-seated barriers that prevent individuals from fully expressing themselves. The practices provided in Yoni Massage are designed to allow women to overcome these barriers and reconnect to their innermost core and deepest feminine nature.
Yoni massage is not simply a hands-on technique but involves the conscious direction of energy throughout the body through deep breathing and visualization. It provides women the ability to cleanse and energetically stimulate the chakras as well as achieve emotional healing by releasing the traumatic pain that often becomes seated in the yoni. The author explains that the relegation of this important spiritual and energetic center to a “private part” hinders the process of enlightenment. Once women are able to be in touch with their yoni energy, their connection to the entire web of life is restored to its rightful place.
A User's Guide to the Universe
21 October 2012, 23:54
John Wiley & Sons | 2010 | ISBN: 0470496517 | EPUB | 225 pages | 3.56MB
Answers to science's most enduring questions from "Can I break the light-speed barrier like on Star Trek?" and "Is there life on other planets?" to "What is empty space made of?"
This is an indispensable guide to physics that offers readers an overview of the most popular physics topics written in an accessible, irreverent, and engaging manner while still maintaining a tone of wry skepticism. Even the novice will be able to follow along, as the topics are addressed using plain English and (almost) no equations. Veterans of popular physics will also find their nagging questions addressed, like whether the universe can expand faster than light, and for that matter, what the universe is expanding into anyway.
- Gives a one-stop tour of all the big questions that capture the public imagination including string theory, quantum mechanics, parallel universes, and the beginning of time
- Explains serious science in an entertaining, conversational, and easy-to-understand way
- Includes dozens of delightfully groan-worthy cartoons that explain everything from special relativity to Dark Matter
Filled with fascinating information and insights, this book will both deepen and transform your understanding of the universe.