Western USA [Lonely Planet]
07 October 2012, 02:04
Lonely Planet | 2012 | ISBN: 1742205917 | EPUB | 464 pages | 27.88MB
“Lush forests in the Pacific Northwest. Sun-kissed beaches in California. Leafy single-track trails in the Rockies. Crimson buttes and hoodoos in Utah. There’s a landscape for every mood and adventure.” – Amy C Balfour, Lonely Planet Writer
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in Western USA includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets – all the essentials to get to the heart of Western USA.
This guide is the result of months of research by 15 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Western USA , finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Regions covered: California, Washington, Oregon, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada
Inside Lonely Planet Western USA:
• Full color styling and images
• Clear, easy-to-read color maps
• A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
• Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
• Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• In-depth features to uncover the world's iconic sights
• Hundreds of money saving tips
• Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
• Additional sections including Top Experiences, Route 66 & Scenic Drives, Western USA Outdoors, History, Culture, Food, and an A-Z survival guide.
- Inspirational photos
- Clear, easy-to-use maps
- Easy-to-read layout
- Route 66 & Scenic Drives
- In-Depth background
- At-a-glance practical info
All posts of category «Travels/Exploration»