Ultimate guide to starting your own aerial filming business [Video]
16 February 2016, 19:47
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 8.5 hours | 5.23GB
One stop shop course on flying your drone cinematically, professionally polishing your aerial photos and videos.
In almost 8 hours of course videos, you’ll learn the basics camera setup, basic drone control, drone safety, advance aerial cinematography with behind the scenes walkthrough of how to position, fly and capture your subjects in the best possible manner.
After you’ve learned how to fly and capture the subject properly, you’ll be taught how to use an advance video editing software to learn how edit, colour grade and export your footage for your prospective clients. In addition, you’ll also learn how to edit aerial photos in an advance photo editing software.
Last, once you’ve learned all technical skills from flying to editing, you’ll be taught how to start your aerial filming business. We’ll cover the basics on how to create website, logos to more aerial filming focused topics like setting the right price for your aerial photo and video service. We’ll also cover how to acquire clients and what stipulations to put in your invoices to cover you for weather delays, cancellations and other interesting scenarios that might come up. If you’re serious about learn new tricks and techniques and to ultimately start a business in a hot aerial filming market, then this course is for you.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 55 lectures and 9 hours of content!
- This course is broken down into five major sections or modules. In the first section, you’ll learn everything about camera setup. This section will provide detailed walkthrough of different video options from best resolution to shoot at with editing infrastructure in mind to best field of view to film with from the perspective of drones to best frame rate to film at with having lighting in mind. We will also cover best time-lapse mode option to select from when taking aerial images as well as best Mega Pixel options to choose when flying for longer period of time. All of this will ensure that your drone is capturing the best quality of video or photo so you can have a professional product after post-production.
- In the second section, you’ll learn about aerial cinematography. We’ll cover drone safety, basic drone flights and advance aerial cinematography, which will include correct camera positioning techniques and unique cinematic drone shots including and not limiting to: Ground Up, Tilt, Pan, Orbit Rotate, Narrow Discover, Fly to space, Fly from space, and other unique shots to empower you to bring unique cinematic shots in your overall aerial footage.
- In the third section of this course, you’ll be taught on how to professionally edit videos, mainly aerial videos. We’ll cover basic editing tools overview, How to import media into the project and into the libraries, Adding Text and Transitions, Basic and advance color grading, syncing videos to the beat of the audio, 4k zoom from fix camera lens, adding watermarks to your videos to finally adding 3D Motion Graphics Fly through Text effects to your aerial videos. This section will ultimately teach you how to take your perfectly shot aerial videos to making them breathtakingly amazing!
- Forth section of this course will uncover the art of photo editing. For that, we’ll use Adobe Lightroom to polish up your aerial photos. This section will teach basic editing tools overview, Importing and tagging images, Selective advance editing using Brush and gradient tools, How to remove shadow of drone from the images, Camera profiling - How to flatten out images with fish eye effect automatically and how to add watermarks to multiple photos automatically using batch export with client’s name embedded within the file name. This section will bring your aerial photos to life!
- Last and the most important part of this course is how to start your own aerial filming business. We’ll discuss how to create your own logos, website, business cards and how to find, attract and acquire the right type of customers interested in aerial footage. We’ll also uncover how to create professional invoices with the right stipulations added for an aerial filming business. In addition, we’ll discuss how to set the right price for various different aerial filming jobs (Aerial Photos, Aerial Videos and Custom work) and we’ll discuss how to create a proper business plan for your business by having a goal and target in mind when operating an aerial filming business so that you can start, manage, sustain and ultimately grow your aerial filming business
Landscape Photography Master Class [Video]
16 February 2016, 19:19
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 4.5 hours | 4.43GB
A-Z guide for successful Landscape Photography
The course aims at beginners and intermediate level photographers to consciously improve their expertise in the field of landscape photography with a focus on DSLR camera skills. It covers topics that include, but not limited to, basic and advanced camera settings, equipment, shooting techniques, post processing, knowledge and planning aspects of your photographic adventures. Most importantly, to help making your work special, it focuses on soft skills that include composition and properties of a good image.
To see what goes through a photographer's mind, the lectures take you outdoors, behind the scene, for practical examples where depending on the situation; we adjust our camera settings, use the right equipment, compose images and change perspective to be effective.
Post Processing tools like Adobe Lightroom harness the field work with the final outcome of the image for personal and client satisfaction. Course lectures take you through a basic workflow of organizing your images and processing them for a stunning finish.
Join this fun and practical course, equip yourself with knowledge, and take your landscape photography to a higher level.
What are the requirements?
- Have interest in landscape photography.
- Owning a DSLR camera is preferable but not essential prior to starting the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 49 lectures and 4.5 hours of content!
- Understand how a camera works.
- Select appropriate values for Aperture, Shutter and ISO in the camera (practical).
- Understand what camera settings should be selected for taking landscapes and portraits (practical).
- Choose the right camera for landscape photography.
- Select the right lenses.
- Comprehend the use of camera equipment like tripod, shutter release, various camera filters, camera bags and cleaning tools etc. and their use in landscape photography.
- Use photographic filters in the field.
- Learn important camera settings like White Balance, Image Quality modes, Histogram etc.
- Compose images based on professional guidelines for successful landscape work.
- Plan a landscape photography shoot by scouting the field and gaining the appropriate knowledge for a successful adventure.
- Watch landscape photography tips on location and see what goes behind the scenes
- Do night time photography (star trails and Milky Way practical)
- Realise the value and potential of post processing tools like Adobe Lightroom.
- Post Process a landscape photo
- Organise your photos better
Photo Restoration Learn by Video
03 February 2016, 18:19
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 2 hours | 1.32GB
With the emergence of digital editing software and growing interesting in genealogy with companies like Ancestry.com, interest in photo restoration is on the rise. In this video, photo restoration expert Bryan Burch will cover the basics of this important topic, from importing your images to analyzing the damage and making corrections in Adobe Photoshop. After showing you how to get started by setting up your workspace, he’ll cover all the techniques you need to know to repair and preserve your images, including: making adjustments with the Clone Stamp tool, Healing brush, and Content Aware tool; correcting exposure with the Camera Raw filter; adjusting colors by correcting white balance and adjusting saturation and detail; fixing imperfections like scratches, specs, and dust; removing stains; and more. With his characteristic friendly and approachable style, Bryan will walk you through several example images and then pull together all the techniques he has demonstrated with one primary image, showing how to restore an image from start to finish. He wraps things up by showing how to make the final touches to your image and save your files for easy retrieval whenever you need them. Project files will accompany the video so you can follow along as he works–and at your own pace.
The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows you to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique “Watch and Work” mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow you to work alongside in Photoshop as you view the video. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so you can practice what you’ve learned. At the end of every lesson, you can test your knowledge by taking interactive quizzes.