Guitar Solos Made Easy [Video]
14 February 2017, 04:23
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 96 kbps, 2 Ch | 6+ hours | + PDF, MP3 | 8.47GB
Guitar Solos Made Easy is a 7 module online course by the world’s most sought after guitar instructor, Steve Stine.
- He’s helped millions of guitarists in over 100 countries.
- He’s famous for his ability to quickly help guitarists overcome obstacles and rapidly advance their playing to a level they never dreamed possible.
So, if you’re ready to create awe-inspiring solos from scratch, as well as master your favorite solos in half the time, this course is for you…
Each of the 7 modules covers essential soloing skills, and they’re all connected so you have an easy roadmap to help build your soloing chops, fast.
You’ll master must-know soloing techniques like meandering, improvisation, rock and blues licks, harmonics and Steve’s absolute ninja trick, chord chasing, as well as all the essential scales.
And by the end of 6-months, you’ll be turning heads every time you play a guitar solo.
Plus, Steve’s put together 4 brand new bonuses that will help you master theory, pentatonic scales, and develop a solid practice routine that make this course the complete package…
More than random tabs and YouTube videos, Guitar Solos Made Easy is a “soloing system” that works for beginners and experienced guitarists…
- A quick and easy way to visualize notes on the fretboard. Which means, you’ll always know where to place your fingers when you’re soloing.
- The secret to creating solos using static tone meandering. So you’re not stuck playing your solos in one position.
- The three most critical techniques every serious guitarist needs to know. Bends, slides and vibrato. So your solos can truly sing.
- How to build speed with tapping licks. So you can play mind-blowing arpeggios and runs.
- A secret chord chasing technique pros use. So you can play solos without hitting any “wrong” notes.
- Why it’s critical to target the root in your solo.
- The critical tension, release concept that makes creating vocal solos a snap.
- How to merge chords and scales. Which means, you’ll be able to create smokin’ hot licks on-demand.
- How to create solos using multiple chords. So your solos don’t sound like a “boring scale.
- A secret trick to instantly know what chords are generated from the major scale. So you can anticipate each chord and solo with confidence.
- How to resolve your licks the “right” way. Which means, you’ll always sound like you know what you’re doing.
- All about melodic, single-string soloing. Which means, you’ll be able to play an awesome solo even if you break a few strings.
- The difference between vertical and horizontal playing. So you can create out-of-the box licks on-the-fly.
- How just one simple lick can be the starting point for a great solo. So you don’t waste time “thinking” too much and let things flow.
- How to develop fluid phrasing. So you can play a solo that flows and makes a statement.
- When and why to use straight vs. shuffle rhythms. So you can effectively play both rock and blues solos.
- How to play a simple 12-bar blues so you can start playing “authentic” blues fast!
- Essential minor, Major and blues scales. Which means, you’ll have the chops to create effective improvisations.
- Logical (music theory) vs. Illogical (rock-and-roll) songs and how to choose the right scale. So you can play a sweet sounding solo over any song.
- How the hybrid scale works and how to apply it. So you can spice up boring solos with red hot licks and endless variety.
- How to play licks in different places across the fretboard. So you can use them in any key.
- Easy ways to make use of music theory. So you don’t waste time on stuff that doesn’t help your playing.
- How to improvise a melodic solo for Rock and Roll songs. Which means, you’ll be able to bust out a solo that’s the perfect compliment to the rhythm section.
- How to solo in the “real world” over rock, blues, country, punk and metal songs. So you can solo comfortably in a variety of styles.
- Steve’s secret “mountain” concept that makes creating powerful phrases easy.
- What approach and scales work best for different playing situations. Which means, you’ll know when to lay back and go with the flow, as well as when to bust out a screaming lead.
Bonus 1! Secret Tricks for Singing Guitar Solos
This HD video bonus course by Steve Stine covers….
Bending, vibrato, sliding and other nuances that will make your solos sound “authentic.” It’s not simply about how to bend effectively. Instead, Steve will show you how to apply each technique in a musical sense, using the A minor pentatonic scale.
It will help you improvise killer solos from scratch that feature your own style and personality.
Bonus 2! Mastering the Pentatonic Path
This HD video bonus course by Steve Stine covers….
All 5 positions of the pentatonic scale, how to visualize them, how to connect them, and how to practice them effectively.
Steve will guide you every step of the way, so you’ll have the freedom to play solos over nearly any song across the fretboard.
Story - The Key to Writing a Best-Selling Nonfiction Book [Video]
05 March 2016, 09:44
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 1.5 hours | 122.49MB
The Best Way to Engage Readers and Create Word of Mouth Advertising - The Best Book Marketing There Is
- Create a book readers rave about to others.
- Get lots of reviews without having to ask.
- 'Word of mouth' is the best form of advertising there is.
What is it the top echelon best-sellers have?
Dale Carnegie provided the answer in his book, The Quick And Easy Way To Effective Speaking. He said that all the key points of How to Win Friends and Influence People could be written down on two sheets of paper. The other more than two hundred pages were filled with stories and anecdotes.
Look at any of the top best-sellers. I don't mean the ones that sell well for a short time. I mean the ones that have withstood the test of time. You will find they are all filled with stories.
Are these stories just added to increase the page count? Absolutely not.
Stories are one of the most persuasive forms of communication known to mankind.
If you produce a book just containing facts, you will end up with a sort of textbook. Facts are dry and most readers don't like textbooks. I hated textbooks at school.
Stories bring facts to life and allow them to effortlessly enter the mind.
The lessons I remembered most at school were the ones where we were told stories. I always remember the story about the Vikings. I learned more about them in this lesson than in all the textbooks I had read.
I have had my share of best-sellers on Amazon. However, I used to look in awe at the best-selling books at the top of the tree. Titles like Mindset, The Gifts of Imperfection, Influence, and How to Win Friends and Influence People. These books continue to outsell most others, year after year. They have thousands of reviews and people recommend others to buy them. What if I could do that? I concluded that these books sell well because of 'word of mouth'. What made all these books great is that they teach and persuade readers by way of stories.
Although I haven't produced a book that ranks alongside How to Win Friends and Influence People, the books I have used stories in have generated a lot of sales. Not only that, reviews poured in where readers have said how much they enjoyed reading.
If done correctly, stories allow you to…
- Teach in a way where readers will understand and remember better.
- Demonstrate any idea, method, step, or anything you want.
- Warn readers so they take notice.
- Persuade people to do what you want them to.
- Get readers to believe, like, and trust you.
In this course, you will discover…
- Why stories are the best thing to use in your nonfiction books.
- How to use stories to teach.
- How to use stories to demonstrate.
- How to use stories to warn.
- How to use stories to persuade.
- How to use stories to get readers to believe what you say and trust you.
- The easiest way to come up with a huge list of stories you can use in your books.
- The easiest way to write them.
- A technique for giving your readers that 'Ah Ha' moment.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 24 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Create quality books that readers tell others about.
- Get loads of reviews without having to ask.
- Teach people in the best way possible.
- Demonstrate anything so anyone can understand.
- Warn readers in a way that has the most impact.
- Persuade people to agree with you or do what you want them to.
- Get readers to like and trust you.
Nail English Grammar: Communicate Perfectly and Easily [Video]
02 March 2016, 09:29
MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 0.8 hour | 120.72MB
A-Z guide to help you use English correctly and eradicate any essential grammatical mistakes while using it.
This course is from a result oriented person who is offering you a chance here to build a new simple understanding of English Grammar. I've created this "map" after teaching English for business, TOEFL preparation, IELTS preparation and after watching more than 400 movies which helped me to see application of the rules I'm explaining here.
The aim of this course is to help every English user to use it correctly to avoid any misunderstandings that may occur because of grammatical mistakes and errors like the one I'm explaining in the promo.
After this course you will have a good understanding and usage of the following tenses and you will be able to use them in sentences and questions. The tenses I'm explaining are: simple present, simple past, present continuous, past continuous and basics of present perfect.
This detailed course takes you smoothly in a virtual class which will enable you to understand those tenses and apply them on your daily life. Multiple quizzes are included as downloadable files. You will also find a lot of examples in the course, as downloadable files, to show you how to answer these quizzes and have the most benefit.
What are the requirements?
- English is the most used language around the world, so it’s very necessary to know the meanings of at least 50 vocabularies before starting this course to help you understand.
- You need to know the meaning of these words before we start: (Status, Mix, Action, Sentence, Question, Helping, Verb, Subject, Negative, Positive)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 26 lectures and 43 mins of content!
- Create correct sentences and questions in the simple present.
- Create correct sentences and questions in the present continuous and know the exact difference between this and the simple present.
- Create correct sentences and questions in the simple past.
- Create correct sentences and questions in the past continuous and know the exact difference between this and the simple past.
- Build main understanding of the difference between the present perfect and the simple past.