Programming Arduino Next Steps: Going Further with Sketches, 2nd Edition [PDF]
02 November 2018, 23:15
2018 | PDF | 48.13MB
Go beyond the basics with this up to date Arduino programming resource
Take your Arduino programming skills to the next level using the hands-on information contained in this thoroughly revised, easy to follow TAB guide. Aimed at programmers and hobbyists who have mastered the fundamentals, Programming Arduino Next Steps: Going Further with Sketches, Second Edition reveals professional programming tips and tricks. This up-to-date edition covers the Internet of Things (IoT) and features new chapters on interfacing your Arduino with other microcontrollers. You will get dozens of illustrated examples and downloadable code examples that clearly demonstrate each powerful technique.
Discover how to:
- Configure your Arduino IDE and develop your own sketches
- Boost performance and speed by writing time-efficient sketches
- Optimize power consumption and memory usage
- Interface with different types of serial busses, including I2C, 1-Wire, SPI, and TTL Serial
- Use Arduino with USB and UART
- Incorporate Ethernet, Bluetooth, and DSP
- Program Arduino for the Internet
- Manage your sketches using One Process
- Accomplish more than one task at a time―without multi-threading
- Create your own code library and share it with other hobbyists
Arduino For Dummies, 2nd Edition [EPUB]
25 October 2018, 16:33
2018 | EPUB | 24.44MB
Bring your ideas to life with the latest Arduino hardware and software
Arduino is an affordable and readily available hardware development platform based around an open source, programmable circuit board. You can combine this programmable chip with a variety of sensors and actuators to sense your environment around you and control lights, motors, and sound. This flexible and easy-to-use combination of hardware and software can be used to create interactive robots, product prototypes and electronic artwork, whether you’re an artist, designer or tinkerer.
Arduino For Dummies is a great place to start if you want to find out about Arduino and make the most of its incredible capabilities. It helps you become familiar with Arduino and what it involves, and offers inspiration for completing new and exciting projects.
- Covers the latest software and hardware currently on the market
- Includes updated examples and circuit board diagrams in addition to new resource chapters
- Offers simple examples to teach fundamentals needed to move onto more advanced topics
- Helps you grasp what’s possible with this fantastic little board
Whether you’re a teacher, student, programmer, hobbyist, hacker, engineer, designer, or scientist, get ready to learn the latest this new technology has to offer!
How the Internet Happened: From Netscape to the iPhone [EPUB]
23 October 2018, 13:13
2018 | EPUB | 0.61MB
Tech-guru Brian McCullough delivers a rollicking history of the internet, why it exploded, and how it changed everything.
The internet was never intended for you, opines Brian McCullough in this lively narrative of an era that utterly transformed everything we thought we knew about technology. In How the Internet Happened, he chronicles the whole fascinating story for the first time, beginning in a dusty Illinois basement in 1993, when a group of college kids set off a once-in-an-epoch revolution with what would become the first “dotcom.”
Depicting the lives of now-famous innovators like Netscape’s Marc Andreessen and Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, McCullough also reveals surprising quirks and unknown tales as he tracks both the technology and the culture around the internet’s rise. Cinematic in detail and unprecedented in scope, the result both enlightens and informs as it draws back the curtain on the new rhythm of disruption and innovation the internet fostered, and helps to redefine an era that changed every part of our lives.