The Leadership Mind Switch: Rethinking How We Lead in the New World of Work [Audiobook]
24 June 2017, 23:13
2017 | MP3@64 kbps | 6 hrs 43 mins | 184.75MB
Lead your company to success in the new Industrial Revolution!
The world of business has completely transformed in recent years - and the pace of change will only increase in coming years. But one thing remains the same: quality leadership is the hinge on which the fate of every organization swings.
The Leadership Mind Switch provides the critical lessons you need to lead your company in a fully globalized business world where radical technologies reign supreme.
Debra Benton and Kylie Wright-Ford have helped some of today's most top executives successfully position themselves and their companies for the future. Now, in this groundbreaking leadership guide, they share their insight with you. Learn how to effectively lead a workforce that:
- Is rich in demographic texture - representing as many as four different generations
- Has varying - and sometimes conflicting - expectations of the company
- Operates with different ideas about what success looks like
- Uses, approaches, and even understands technology in different ways
The answers to these questions and many others are all here. You'll learn how to be the kind of leader who is both firm in his or her decisions but maintains an air of approachability. You'll learn how to drive high productivity while keeping your workers happy and satisfied in their jobs. And you'll learn how to embrace new technologies without sacrificing the human touch - which is the hallmark of great leadership.
It will take unprecedented levels of agility, confidence, and fearlessness to lead into the future. Make the leadership mind switch to seize the competitive edge now in order to drive profits and growth tomorrow.
The Humor Advantage: Why Some Businesses Are Laughing All the Way to the Bank [Audiobook]
24 June 2017, 23:09
2017 | MP3@64 kbps | 7 hrs 13 mins | 198.37MB
Energize employees and turn customers into raving, passionate fans! The Humor Advantage features businesses from around the world that have built brand advantages through humor. Packed with ideas on how you, your team, and your entire organization can put humor to work effectively in any workplace or business, this is a blueprint for creating an inspiring workplace culture that can help any business achieve outrageous results.
The book includes ideas on:
- How to brand your business to attract employees
- How to hire for and with humor
- How to build a tribal culture that's a barrel of laughs
- How to motivate employees, recognize employees, and celebrate success at work
- How to make your workplace messages contagious and communicate more effectively
- How humor can drive creativity and innovation at work
- How humor lowers stress at work
- How humor can help brand your business to attract customers
- How humor can help you turn your long-term customers into passionate fans
As packed with ideas as it is fun to listen to, The Humor Advantage is the definitive book on the topic of humor in the workplace - a rollicking listen that can help any employee, leader, team, or organization laugh all the way to the bank!
Purpose Meets Execution: How Winning Organizations Accelerate Engagement and Drive Profits [Audiobook]
24 June 2017, 23:06
2017 | MP3@64 kbps + PDF | 6 hrs 46 mins | 187.62MB
Business today is up against a myriad of complexities -- disruptive competition and technologies, volatile economic forces, and a complex and evolving work force. There is unending pressure to do more with less, deliver short-term goals while driving long-term sustainability, all while finding and retaining the top talent to get it done. Learning how to navigate these pressures is the difference between a thriving business and a dying one. To break out, businesses need to rethink the fundamental drivers for success.
In Purpose Meets Execution, Efron shows us the most powerful driver of success is a culture of purpose combined with executional excellence. Efron has developed a framework that merges the power of a purpose-driven organization with executional excellence. He applies proven diagnostics to determine if the company has a clear and meaningful sense of organizational purpose and whether that purpose is effectively aligned with business practices across functional areas. He works with each company to address gaps and create a plan for continuous improvement.
When companies understand and implement a plan and process to balance purpose and execution, they:
- Create an unbeatable competitive advantage in the market by paving the way to find and retain the best of the current and next generation workforce
- Delight customers
- Deliver exceptional and sustainable results.