Paralegal Career For Dummies, 2nd Edition [Audiobook]
02 August 2019, 00:02
2019 | MP3@64 kbps + EPUB | 12h 28m | 342.66MB
Your career as a top-notch paralegal starts here.
The demand for paralegal professionals is exploding, and Paralegal Career For Dummies, 2nd Edition explains the skills and requirements needed to pursue this rewarding career. Inside, you'll discover the ins and outs of paralegal skills, from preparing documents and performing legal research to obtaining certification, job hunting, and understanding legal concepts.
Use this hands-on guide to help in your career considerations, bolster your paralegal training, or as an everyday on-the-job reference. Paralegal Career For Dummies will be your trusty assistant through all phases of your life as a paralegal, taking you forward with tips on networking and joining professional organizations that will enhance your career.
- Discover the job skills required for success as a paralegal
- Learn important legal concepts you'll need on the job
- Access forms, templates, and examples on the companion website
- Develop strategies to manage time and advance your career
Complete with a companion website containing a wealth of valuable information, this book covers everything you need to become a top-notch paralegal.
The 60 Second Sale: The Ultimate System for Building Lifelong Client Relationships in the Blink of an Eye [Audiobook]
31 July 2019, 08:49
2019 | M4B@128 kbps + EPUB | 6h 26m | 351.47MB
Cold calling and pushing your way into an office or a living room creates an atmosphere of adversity and distrust you must overcome before you close the deal. With those tired tactics, you're swimming upstream, against a strong current, with a bag of rocks tied to your waist.
Sales has changed. Legacy sales gimmicks destroy relationships right from the first minute.
The 60 Second Sale is a turnkey system for building profitable, lifelong relationships. Whether you work with affluent consumers or sell to senior executives in Fortune 500 companies, this step-by-step guide will help you open doors, close deals, and make more money in a way that leverages your natural strengths. That's the magnificence of the 60 second sale system. You get to be yourself and build your business.
In this book you will discover:
- how to start a sales conversation in 60 seconds;
- who to target for immediate income;
- a powerful yet easy-to-use system to generate relationship revenue;
- five ways to initiate new relationships;
- the secret to getting a "yes" every time, even in the most competitive sales environment;
- and so many other effective business growth strategies, your competition won't know what hit them.
Goliath's Revenge: How Established Companies Turn the Tables on Digital Disruptors [Audiobook]
31 July 2019, 08:47
2019 | M4B@64 kbps + EPUB | 7h 34m | 206.4MB
Harness your company's incumbent advantages to win the digital disruption game
Goliath's Revenge is the practical guide for how executives and aspiring leaders of established companies can run the Silicon Valley playbook for themselves and capitalize on digital disruption. Technologies like artificial intelligence, robotics, internet of things, blockchain, and immersive experiences are changing the basis of competition in every industry. New competitors are emerging while traditional ones are falling behind.
Periods of intense change provide remarkable opportunities. Goliath's Revenge delivers an insider's view of how industry leaders like General Motors, NASA, The Weather Channel, Hitachi, Mastercard, Proctor & Gamble, Penn Medicine, Discovery, and Cisco are accelerating innovation, building new skills, and disrupting themselves to come out stronger in this post-digital age. Learn how to leverage your company's scale, reach, data, and expertise to launch breakthrough offerings that fend off attackers and secure your position as a future industry leader.
Using real success cases and recommendations, this invaluable resource shows how to realign your business model, reset your talent development priorities, and retake market share lost to digital-ready competitors. Drawing from extensive experience in digital transformation, leadership development, and strategic planning, the authors show how established companies can switch from defense to offense to thrive in this new digital environment.
- Learn the six new rules that separate winners from losers in the age of digital disruption
- Prioritize your innovation investments to rebuild your competitive moat
- Employ smart cannibalization to defend your core business
- Deliver step-change customer outcomes to grow into adjacent markets
- Reframe your purpose and make talent the centerpiece of your digital innovation strategy
Goliath's Revenge is a must-listen for business leaders and innovators in small, mid-sized, and large organizations trying to win the digital disruption game. This book helps you reset both your company strategy and professional development priorities for long-term success.