Introduction to Investing: An Audio Course [Audiobook]
16 February 2018, 12:01
2018 | MP3@64 kbps | 8 hrs 42 mins | 240.61MB
In the world of investing, understanding the fundamentals wins every time. With this in mind, finance guru Greg McGraime shares with you the secrets he teaches executives at Fortune 500 companies. With over 20 years of industry experience, he offers time-tested advice for you to apply immediately to execute a winning investment strategy.
No matter where you are in your investment planning stages, the strategies and recommendations in this easy-to-follow audio course offer just what you need to ramp up your portfolio. In 24 lively audio lectures that you can enjoy while commuting or exercising, you will master the skills and strategies employed by America’s top investing experts.
A seasoned personal wealth advisor and broker, Greg McGraime leads workshops for companies like Google, Yahoo, HCA, and Intuit. These talks allow you to sit in the audience of one of his celebrated workshops, which give you the tools and answers to questions like these:
- How do you create a solid investment plan that best suits your needs?
- How do you ensure that your portfolio is sufficiently diversified?
- Should you be investing in individual stocks or mutual funds?
- How can you get the most wealth from buying and selling your home?
- How should you prepare for retirement?
- When should you buy or sell an investment?
- What’s the best way to save for college?
After exploring these and many more topics, you will walk away with deep wisdom and renewed confidence about your personal finances.
The Human Side of Agile: How to Help Your Team Deliver [Audiobook]
16 February 2018, 11:59
2018 | MP3@64 kbps | 9 hrs 52 mins | 280.36MB
Does your Agile team experience the following common problems?
- Members use established Agile practices and tools, yet with little motivation or buy-in.
- Even though the team is cross-functional, members don't collaborate effectively or leverage everyone's abilities.
- Rather than act empowered, they wait for permission and approval.
- Improvement has stalled - the team performs okay, but it can do so much better.
You can't solve these problems with more practices, rules, and tools. These are people problems.
If you're a ScrumMaster, project manager, delivery lead, or manager - or you aspire to be - you can make all the difference to your Agile team. Not by being a taskmaster, administrator, or process enforcer, but by leading your team to greatness. Listen to this audiobook on your Agile leadership journey, and it will help you to:
- Build and cultivate an engaged team that can handle almost any challenge
- Catalyze team communication, collaboration, and continuous improvement
- Establish yourself as a confident and capable leader who adds value
- Reap the full benefits of Agile in the real world with real people
Your Oxygen Mask First: 17 Habits to Help High Achievers Survive & Thrive in Leadership & Life [Audiobook]
16 February 2018, 11:58
2018 | MP3@64 kbps | 3 hrs 46 mins | 105.52MB
Here's the hard truth about leadership: It either forces you to get stronger or it slowly destroys your life. There is no in-between. Kevin Lawrence has discovered 17 habits that allow any leader to transcend the perils of success and keep achieving - habits that have already helped hundreds of CEOs and executives become stronger and more resilient.
Obsessed with understanding why successful people crash and burn, Lawrence has studied and tested virtually every leadership theory known to humankind in his two decades as a business adviser. His straight-talk advice in Your Oxygen Mask First will surprise and propel even the most seasoned leaders, as he cuts through the platitudes and jargon to share the best tools he has found to ensure your survival, no matter how high you fly.