Frommer's EasyGuide to National Parks of the American West [EPUB]
04 April 2014, 05:55
2014 | EPUB | 18.48MB
Quick to read, light to carry with expert advice in all price ranges, Frommer's EasyGuide to National Parks of the American West is the complete up-to-date reference for travelers who want to maximize their visit in the smartest, most time-efficient way. Frommer's trademark candid and accessible expertise offers reviews on selecting the correct park for you based on interests and length of stay, complete with suggested driving tours. The guide also covers where to find the best hiking trails, rafting, rock climbing, wildlife viewing, scenery and campgrounds. Insightful commentary on everything from the natural attractions to avoiding crowds and finding the best times to visit, as well as finding the right place to stay.
Lonely Planet Discover Costa Rica [EPUB]
03 April 2014, 10:47
2013 | EPUB | 67.02MB
Lonely Planet Discover Costa Rica is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Count butterflies and orchids in the Monteverde Cloud Forest, have a fresh cup of coffee amid San Jose's Spanish-colonial buildings, or kayak past dolphins in the Golfo Dulce; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Costa Rica and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Costa Rica:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, music, dance, landscapes, wildlife, shopping, and more
- Over 40 color maps
- Useful features - including Wildlife Guide, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Travel with Kids
- Coverage of San Jose, Central Valley, Central Pacific Coast, North and Monteverde, Caribbean Coast, Peninsula de Nicoya, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Discover Costa Rica, our easy-to-use guide, is perfect for travelers who seek the most popular attractions a destination has to offer. Filled with inspiring and colorful photos, this guide focuses on the best of the best.
Insight Guides: Explore Boston [EPUB]
03 April 2014, 10:41
2014 | EPUB | 62.61MB
Many visitors come to historic Boston to walk in the footsteps of the Founding Fathers, but this collegiate city is also dynamic and modern, not to mention one of the greenest cities in America.
Explore Boston is part of a brand-new series and is the ideal pocket companion when discovering this lively and historic city: a full-color guide containing 16 easy-to-follow routes which lead you from the Freedom Trail’s famous sights around Boston Common and Charlestown to the Back Bay’s fabulous art museums and Harvard’s prestigious colleges, as well as out to the colonial settlements at Salem and Plymouth and the seaside charms of Provincetown.
Insight’s trademark cultural coverage perfectly sets the routes in context, with introductions to Boston’s cuisine, love of sport, and historical significance. The best places to eat and drink are highlighted in each route and in the directory section, which also contains a wealth of useful practical information, including a range of carefully selected hotels to suit all budgets. All routes are plotted on the useful pull-out map, and evocative photography captures the essence of the city.