Wild Power: Discover the Magic of Your Menstrual Cycle and Awaken the Feminine Path to Power [EPUB]
27 February 2018, 00:36
2017 | EPUB | 1.02MB
As a woman you are coded for power, and the journey to realizing the fullness and beauty of that power – your Wild Power – lies in the rhythm and change of your menstrual cycle.
The menstrual cycle is a vital and vitalizing system in the female body, yet our understanding of and respect for this process is both limited and distorted. Few women really know about the physiology of their cycle, and many do not see it as an integral part of their health and wellbeing, let alone as a potential guide to emotional and spiritual empowerment.
Wild Power tells a radical new story about feminine power. It reveals:
- Your inner architecture and the path to power that is encoded in your body
- How to tune in to the rhythm and changes of your menstrual cycle to realize the fullness and beauty of your authority
- Three ‘maps’ to guide you through the energies, tasks and challenges presented as you journey through each cycle
- How to work with your Inner Seasons to pace your energy, calm your nervous system and gain insight into your overall wellbeing
- How to work with your cycle to channel spiritual forces, affirm your expression in the world and achieve a deep sense of belonging
Written with humour, tenderness and practicality, and packed with women's stories and quotes throughout, Wild Power will restore women to wholeness and reinstate the full majesty and grace of the Feminine.
To Be a Man: A Guide to True Masculine Power [EPUB]
26 February 2018, 22:22
2015 | EPUB | 1.04MB
I’ve got it all—a great job, relationship, and lifestyle—so why do I feel so dissatisfied and disconnected?
Why am I not happier in my intimate relationships?
How do I become more powerful—without becoming that jerk everyone dislikes?
Robert Augustus Masters has helped thousands of men address and work through such issues. What he’s found is that the common solution to these dilemmas is challenging yet clear: we must face our unresolved wounds, shame, and whatever else is holding us back, bringing “our head, heart, and guts into full-blooded alignment.”
With To Be a Man, this acclaimed psychotherapist and relationship expert offers a groundbreaking and deeply insightful guide to masculine power and fulfillment. To Be a Man clarifies what’s needed to enter a manhood as strongly empowered as it’s vulnerable, as emotionally literate as it’s unapologetically alive—a manhood at home with truly intimate relationship.
In this book, readers will explore:
- How your past may be dominating your present
- Shame in its healthy and unhealthy forms, and how to make wise use of it
- How vulnerability can be a source of strength
- Emotional literacy—an essential skill for relational well-being
- Releasing sex from the obligation to make you feel better
- How to disempower your inner critic
- Bringing your shadow (whatever you’ve disowned in yourself) out of the dark
- Embodying your natural heroism and persisting regardless of fear
- What women need from men
- Understanding and outgrowing pornography
- Entering the heartland of true masculine power
If you’ve read your share of popular advice on relationships and being a man—but realize on a gut level that it’s going to take some serious inner work—here’s a great guide to that most rewarding of challenges: doing what’s needed to fully embody your authentic manhood.
Cut the Noise: Better Results, Less Guilt [EPUB]
26 February 2018, 22:04
2018 | EPUB | 0.56MB
Cut through the mental noise of modern life and move one step closer to true happiness
The quest for perfection and the sheer volume of “noise” and guilt in modern life can be crushing on even the most put-together person. With Cut the Noise, author and popular keynote speaker Chris Helder will show you how to cut through the noise, release yourself from guilt and stop seeking perfection so that you can focus on what you really want and what really matters.
Told through two fables, you'll learn how to cut out the things in your life that are not useful, deal with the obstacles that get in your way, prioritise what is really important and give yourself permission to make the most of every situation with less guilt.
- See the world in a new way and move closer to what you really want by embracing the book’s accessible principles
- Move beyond guilt by learning key concepts, including that most of what we worry about will never happen
- Clearly find out what is preventing your success so you can deal with it and focus on the things that truly matter
- Follow the book’s easy-to-read fable format and discover where to take your life from here
For those who want to take back their lives from the constant noise and expectations of modern life, Cut the Noise is the important first step on the journey.