The Secret Language of Your Body [EPUB]
01 February 2014, 14:36
2010 | EPUB | 3.94MB
The Secret Language of Your Body unveils the secrets to understanding the messages of your body, revealing the underlying causes of symptoms and medical conditions, and offers processes for healing. Foreword by Bernie Siegel, M.D.
This inspiring handbook delves deeply into the possible reasons for health issues in all areas of your body. Author Inna Segal offers a unique, step-by-step method to assist your body in returning to its natural state of health, including a free thirty-five minute audio download where Inna helps you tune into your body for a powerful healing experience. By encouraging you to connect with your innate healing intelligence and calling on your body’s built-in ability to heal itself, Inna gently guides you on a journey of life-changing transformation and empowerment where you will:
- heal the mental, emotional, and energetic causes of physical ailments
- use easy, quick, practical exercises to heal your organs
- learn the secret language of disease and powerful processes for healing
- understand and release limiting thoughts and emotions
- discover how to use color to heal your life
- uncover and apply the messages your body has to teach you
You Mean I'm Not Lazy, Stupid or Crazy?! [EPUB]
01 February 2014, 01:12
2006 | EPUB | 2.58MB
With over a quarter million copies in print, You Mean I'm Not Lazy, Stupid or Crazy?! is one of the bestselling books on attention deficit disorder (ADD) ever written. There is a great deal of literature about children with ADD. But what do you do if you have ADD and aren't a child anymore? This indispensable reference -- the first of its kind written for adults with ADD by adults with ADD -- focuses on the experiences of adults, offering updated information, practical how-tos and moral support to help readers deal with ADD. It also explains the diagnostic process that distinguishes ADD symptoms from normal lapses in memory, lack of concentration or impulsive behavior. Here's what's new:
- The new medications and their effectiveness
- The effects of ADD on human sexuality
- The differences between male and female ADD -- including falling estrogen levels and its impact on cognitive function
- The power of meditation
- How to move forward with coaching
And the book still includes advice about:
- Achieving balance by analyzing one's strengths and weaknesses
- Getting along in groups, at work and in intimate and family relationships -- including how to decrease discord and chaos
- Learning the mechanics and methods for getting organized and improving memory
- Seeking professional help, including therapy and medication
When Things Fall Apart [EPUB]
30 January 2014, 09:02
2010 | EPUB | 1.09MB
Pema Chödrön reveals the vast potential for happiness, wisdom and courage even in the most painful circumstances.
Pema Chödrön teaches that there is a fundamental opportunity for happiness right within our reach, yet we usually miss it – ironically, while we are caught up in attempt to escape pain and suffering.
This accessible guide to compassionate living shows us how we can use painful emotions to cultivate wisdom, compassion and courage, ways of communication that lead to openness and true intimacy with others, practices for reversing our negative habitual patterns, methods for working with chaotic situations and ways to cultivate compassionate, energetic social action.
Pema Chödrön is a spiritual teacher for anyone – whether they have a spiritual path or not. Her heartfelt advice and wisdom (developed in her 20 years of practice as a Tibetan Buddhist nun as well as her years previously as a normal ‘housewife and mother’) give her a wide appeal. This advice strikes just the right note, offering us comfort and challenging us to live deeply and contribute to creating a more loving world.