Nasty People, Revised Edition [EPUB]
21 January 2014, 07:52
2004 | EPUB + MOBI | 0.28/0.48MB
Fourteen years since its first publication, the bestseller Nasty People has been revised and updated to cover the motivations of nasty people, how to avoid confrontation with a nasty boss, how to handle a nasty spouse, and much more, including:
- How to break the cycle of nastiness
- A new understanding of personality disorders and depression
- Narcissism, nasty behavior, and self-doubt
- Nasty people and self-validation
- The role adrenaline plays in nasty behavior and our responses to it.
Everyone knows a person who has been hurt, betrayed, or degraded by nasty individuals or has experienced it themselves. In three books, Jay Carter, Psy. D., shows readers how to stop this cycle of overt and covert abuse, without resorting to nasty tactics. Now for the first time, this series is released together to cover all areas of dealing with difficult people. With straight-talking advice, real-life anecdotes, and psychology that makes sense, Carter explains how to handle and stop painful behavior that harms both the perpetrator and the victim.
Personality Plus [EPUB]
21 January 2014, 07:45
2004 | EPUB + MOBI | 1.07/1.12MB
Each of the following statements relates to one of the four basic personality types: Melancholy, Phlegmatic, Sanguine, and Choleric.
Which of these statements do you relate to most?
- Whether at home or work, I am well organized and keep everything in its proper place.
- It's difficult for me to express excitement, even about something that's really important to me.
- When shopping at the mall, it's not unusual for me to forget where I parked the car.
- I get annoyed when my employees don't follow my instructions to the letter.
In Personality Plus, Florence Littauer gives you valuable insight for appreciating your one-of-a-kind, God-given personality. She includes a Personality Profile test that reveals how your unique blend of traits affects your emotions, work performance, and relationships. Through humorous anecdotes and straightforward counsel, Personality Plus guides you to improve upon your strengths and correct your weaknesses.
This engaging book also provides keys to understanding those around you. You'll learn how to accept-and even enjoy-the traits that make each of us so different. Personality Plus is the tool you need to change your life, and the lives of those you care about, for the better.
Achieve Anything In Just One Year [EPUB]
21 January 2014, 07:39
2010 | EPUB + MOBI | 2.16/0.4MB
Learn to make small daily choices that will transform your life. Find your personal inspiration. Rediscover your motivation. Propel yourself out of an unfulfilling existence.
Comprehensive and inspiring, this self help book will teach you how to:
- Set goals and stick with them
- Take daily action that creates a ripple effect
- Stay motivated, focused and balanced
- Feel happier everyday!!!
- Define, pursue and celebrate personal success