How Not to Kill Your House Plant: Survival Tips for the Horticulturally Challenged [PDF]
27 September 2017, 07:07
2017 | PDF | ISBN: 9780241302170 | 32.06MB
How Not to Kill Your Houseplant is your guide to every stage of plant parenting for beginners, from identifying exactly what's in the pot, to helping it flourish and grow.
If you wonder what the crispy bits at the leaf edges are, why the stalks are looking spindly, or why your plant looks brown even though you've watered it, How Not to Kill Your Houseplant will explain - and fix - your horticultural woes. Understand how much light, water, heat, and humidity your plant needs with quick tips on what your houseplant does and doesn't like.
Learn to spot the danger signs and how to rescue an unhealthy plant, and follow easy advice to pick the top plants for your bathroom, cold rooms, desk, and windowsill to create your own indoor oasis.
The Complete Book of Clean: Tips & Techniques for Your Home [EPUB]
20 September 2017, 20:14
2017 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781681881744 | 10.77MB
The follow-up to the bestselling Complete Book of Home Organization, the Complete Book of Clean is a foolproof, eco-friendly guide to cleaning your home. From establishing routines, making schedules, and DIYing green cleaning solutions to help keep every area of your home neat, safe and spotless—find it all here.
True cleanliness is within reach, and achieving it is easier than you think!
Tired of the never-ending cycle of grit and grime? The solution is not devoting even more of your time, but implementing a system that skillfully accomplishes—and maintains—the job. This is your blueprint to a beautiful home, including:
- Room-by-room advice to effectively eliminate dirt, dust, and everyday messes
- Recipes to create green cleaning products as a natural alternative to harsh chemicals
- Scheduling tools to efficiently maintain all the work you invest
Feel the joy of a clean home!
Growing Self-Sufficiency: Realize Your Dream and Enjoy Producing Your Own Fruit, Vegetables, Eggs and Meat [EPUB]
20 September 2017, 08:45
2017 | EPUB | ISBN: 9780857843173 | 23.53MB
Growing Self-Suﬃciency is a practical and inspirational guide for both the beginner and the experienced gardener. It explains how you can enjoy the satisfaction and pride of providing food for yourself and your family, whether you have just a small balcony or back yard, a large garden, or a homestead or smallholding.
Learn how to:
- Enjoy fresh and tasty vegetables in season
- Grow delicious fruit for eating all year round
- Produce your own chicken, eggs and lamb, guaranteed free from harmful chemicals and additives
- Preserve your produce – from freezing and drying to making jams, chutneys and pickles
- Make your own drinks: juices, cordials, cider, wine and liqueurs
- Grow medicinal herbs and make your own herbal remedies
- Provide more food from your plot than you ever thought possible!