Black & Decker The Complete Guide to a Clutter-Free Home
22 October 2013, 06:52
2009 | PDF | 104.57MB
Finding adequate storage space is an ongoing battle in every household. The Complete Guide to a Clutter-Free Home provides inspired answers and dozens of step-by-step projects that offer creative solutions to common storage challenges. From understairs shelving to full-height medicine cabinets to laundry rooms and lumber racks, this book shows you how to find hidden storage space around your home and how to put it to use efficiently. It is an up-to-date guide to modern storage products and systems that effectively combat the ages-old problem of storage.
The Outdoor Shower
22 October 2013, 06:37
2006 | EPUB | 21.46MB
Designer/builder Ethan Fierro celebrates summer with this collection of original outdoor shower designs that he’s discovered across North America. He offers dozens of designs to choose from, all pictured in stunning color photographs, ranging from a simple showerhead on the side of your cottage to semi-detached and freestanding structures.
Fierro also includes an overview of basic plumbing and structural requirements, along with suggestions for using a wide range of building materials, such as stone, wood, metal, frosted glass blocks, earth, concrete, tile, stucco, and landscape vegetation. His plans are environmentally sound and incorporate cost-saving techniques, with ideas for repurposing found and recycled materials.
The Old Farmer's Almanac 2014
17 October 2013, 02:55
2013 | EPUB | 50.25MB
Accept no substitutes! America’s oldest continuously published periodical and best-loved annual is often imitated but never equaled. This is the one, the only, Old Farmer’s Almanac!
Recognized for generations by its familiar yellow cover, the Almanac for 2014 promises to be "useful, with a pleasant degree of humor," fulfilling once again (for the 222nd time) the mission set forth in 1792 by its founder, Robert B. Thomas. In addition to its 80 percent–accurate weather, this year’s signature mix of wit and wisdom, tips and advice, forecasts and fun includes:
- an astronomy quiz to test your Sky-Q
- anglers’ six favorite fish and secrets to hooking them
- vegetables and other perennial edibles to grow
- the time in our lives: where it goes, ways to make the most of it, and more
- the whole truth about whole grains
- how to get bitten by a pet (if you’re not careful)
- rings around Earth (think Saturn) that might influence our weather
- health tips for each zodiac sign
- envelope and napkin jottings that changed the world
- plus: Moon phases and other celestial sightings, tides, historic trivia, gardening tables, best days, and too much more to mention!
Added value this year:
- 80 full-color pages
- full-color winter and summer weather maps
- updated Reference section