The Complete Book of Clean: Tips & Techniques for Your Home [EPUB]
20 September 2017, 20:14
2017 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781681881744 | 10.77MB
The follow-up to the bestselling Complete Book of Home Organization, the Complete Book of Clean is a foolproof, eco-friendly guide to cleaning your home. From establishing routines, making schedules, and DIYing green cleaning solutions to help keep every area of your home neat, safe and spotless—find it all here.
True cleanliness is within reach, and achieving it is easier than you think!
Tired of the never-ending cycle of grit and grime? The solution is not devoting even more of your time, but implementing a system that skillfully accomplishes—and maintains—the job. This is your blueprint to a beautiful home, including:
- Room-by-room advice to effectively eliminate dirt, dust, and everyday messes
- Recipes to create green cleaning products as a natural alternative to harsh chemicals
- Scheduling tools to efficiently maintain all the work you invest
Feel the joy of a clean home!
Growing Self-Sufficiency: Realize Your Dream and Enjoy Producing Your Own Fruit, Vegetables, Eggs and Meat [EPUB]
20 September 2017, 08:45
2017 | EPUB | ISBN: 9780857843173 | 23.53MB
Growing Self-Suﬃciency is a practical and inspirational guide for both the beginner and the experienced gardener. It explains how you can enjoy the satisfaction and pride of providing food for yourself and your family, whether you have just a small balcony or back yard, a large garden, or a homestead or smallholding.
Learn how to:
- Enjoy fresh and tasty vegetables in season
- Grow delicious fruit for eating all year round
- Produce your own chicken, eggs and lamb, guaranteed free from harmful chemicals and additives
- Preserve your produce – from freezing and drying to making jams, chutneys and pickles
- Make your own drinks: juices, cordials, cider, wine and liqueurs
- Grow medicinal herbs and make your own herbal remedies
- Provide more food from your plot than you ever thought possible!
Encyclopedia of Landscape Design: Planning, Building, and Planting Your Perfect Outdoor Space [PDF]
20 September 2017, 01:06
2017 | PDF | ISBN: 9781465463852 | 190.01MB
Be inspired to imagine the garden of your dreams with this guide that will help you plan, build, and plant your perfect outdoor space.
Whether you're aiming for a total redesign or targeting a specific area, Encyclopedia of Landscape Design offers fresh and achievable ideas for every gardener: grasp the fundamentals of landscape and garden design, find a style that's right for you, and create the structures and planting plans to bring your ideas to life. Produced by a team of award-winning horticultural experts, Encyclopedia of Landscape Design offers extensive design inspiration backed up with solid practical content, including step-by-step landscape structures and planting techniques.