Rodale's Ultimate Encyclopedia of Organic Gardening [EPUB]
02 February 2018, 10:11
2018 | EPUB | 37.39MB
Rodale's Ultimate Encyclopedia of Organic Gardening has been the go-to resource for gardeners for more than 50 years, and the best tool novices can buy to start applying organic methods to their fruit and vegetable crops, herbs, trees and shrubs, perennials, annuals, and lawns. This thoroughly revised and updated version highlights new organic pest controls, new fertilizer products, improved gardening techniques, the latest organic soil practices, and new trends in garden design.
In this indispensable work you will find:
- Comprehensive coverage for the entire garden and landscape along with related entries such as Community Gardening, Edible Landscaping, Horticultural Therapy, Stonescaping, and more
- The most in-depth information from the trusted Rodale Organic Gardening brand
- A completely new section on earth-friendly techniques for gardening in a changing climate, covering wise water management, creating backyard habitats, managing invasive plants and insects, reducing energy use and recycling, and understanding biotechnology
- Entries all written by American gardeners for American gardeners, with answers for all the challenges presented by various conditions, from the humid Deep South and the mild maritime coasts to the cold far North and the dry Southwest
Rodale's Ultimate Encyclopedia of Organic Gardening has everything you need to create gorgeous, non-toxic gardens in any part of the country.
Flea Market Fabulous: Designing Gorgeous Rooms with Vintage Treasures [EPUB]
02 February 2018, 09:58
2014 | EPUB | 48.98MB
Focusing on nine different rooms (including her own recently purchased Manhattan apartment), Lara Spencer shows readers that all it takes is planning, shopping know-how, and a little imagination to create beautiful and comfortable homes that reflect their personal style. She takes readers through the step-by-step process of overcoming the challenges of the room, offering helpful tips and lessons along the way.
She identifies the design dilemma; comes up with a decorating plan; makes a mood board for inspiration; compiles a shopping list; scours flea markets for furniture and accessories that fit the bill; restores, repurposes, and reinvents the pieces she finds, giving them new life; and brings all the elements together in the gorgeous, finished space. With illuminating before, during, and after photographs of her DIY projects and the room installations, Lara demystifies the decorating process and allows readers to envision endless possibilities for what they can do in their own homes.
Family Handyman Ultimate Organizing Solutions [EPUB]
02 February 2018, 09:56
2015 | EPUB | 75.47MB
Make your home neater and more convenient—and a better place to live! Most homes actually have plenty of storage space, but much of that space is disorganized, inconvenient and wasted. Best Organizing Solutions helps you solve all of those problems with simple, ingenious projects that make the most of the space you already have. And you won’t just increase your home’s storage capacity; you’ll also make storage quick and effortless. Whether you have 15 minutes or an entire weekend, you can create custom organizing solutions to suit any situation, indoors or out. Detailed instructions, pro advice and step-by-step photos make it easy, even for beginners.
- Here’s a small sample of what’s inside:
- Triple your closet space
- Super-organize your bathroom
- Maximize kitchen cabinet space
- Eliminate garage clutter
- Build shelving for any room
- Organize your entry, laundry room, home office and more!