The Economist Audio Edition [July 1, 2017]
30 June 2017, 01:05
MP3@48 kbps + EPUB +AZW3 | 204.84MB
Trump's America: A SPECIAL REPORT ON A DIVIDED COUNTRY
- Hands off Al Jazeera
- Steppe change in Kazakhstan
- 3D printing and manufacturing's future
- Video: The next frontier in fake news
- US Supreme Court: Rightward, ho!
- Europe v Google: Not so Froogle
- Scientific piracy: Websites offering pirated papers are shaking up science
The Economist Audio Edition [June 24, 2017]
23 June 2017, 03:08
MP3@48 kbps + EPUB | 165.49MB
Modi's India: The Illusion of reform
- Saudi Arabia's risky succession
- Is the Fed for productivity?
- Hong Kong: 20 years of coping with China
- Fire-proofing tower blocks
- American health care: Sunlight needed!
- US: The promise and pitfalls of privatizing public assets
- Cuba & the US: Looking backwards
- Canada--Frozen rodeo: Protecting oil platforms from roaming icebergs<
The Economist Audio Edition [February 11, 2017]
10 February 2017, 02:41
MP3@48 kbps + EPUB + AZW3 | 186.33MB
Courting Russia: Can it end well?
- Brexit and the 60bn Euro question
- Dismantling Dodd-Frank
- China's transgender Oprah
- Presidential authority -- Washington v. Trump
- Internet regulation -- Eroding exceptionalism
SPECIAL REPORT ON MASS ENTERTAINMENT