30 August 2013, 14:22
PDF | 191.85MB
A collection of working paper models to cut out and make. This work shows in a step by step way how to obtain a large number of different kinds of movement using paper as the modelling material.
How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic
30 August 2013, 14:12
2011 | PDF | 6.42MB
Master the Art of Electronics Repair
In this hands-on guide, a lifelong electronics repair guru shares his tested techniques and invaluable insights. How to Diagnose and Fix Everything Electronic shows you how to repair and extend the life of all kinds of solid-state devices, from modern digital gadgetry to cherished analog products of yesteryear.
You'll start by selecting the tools and test equipment you'll need and setting up your workbench. Then, you'll get familiar with components and how they form circuits, stages, and sections of a device. Next, you'll learn how to take a product apart, figure out what's wrong with it, replace components, and reassemble it. Real-world case studies help clarify the topics covered. Tips and tricks for specific devices, such as optical disc players, computers, and video recorders, are also included in this practical resource.
- Set up a workbench and equip it with tools and test instruments
- Ensure personal safety and avoid electrical and physical damage to devices
- Understand electrical units, circuits, and signals
- Use test equipment, including a digital multimeter, signal generator, frequency counter, and an oscilloscope
- Repair circuit boards and replace parts
- Work with components, from capacitors and ICs to transistors and zeners
- Learn to read block, schematic, and pictorial diagrams
- Disassemble devices and identify sections and stages
- Troubleshoot and diagnose to the component level
- Perform reverse-order reassembly
Growing & Hunting Quality Bucks
30 August 2013, 13:33
2013 | EPUB | 6.74MB
A practical guide to raising and hunting healthy whitetails.
Growing & Hunting Quality Bucks provides a detailed plan that will help deer managers produce mature bucks and keep them on their land. In this hands-on guide, which can be used throughout North America, deer managers learn what to plant and when to plant it, how to use surveillance cameras smartly and effectively, how to put your plan into action on a month-by-month basis, where to strategically place stands on your land, the critical importance of how to plan and build productive waterholes, and much more.
The author shares his own experiences as a renowned whitetail authority and the owner and operator of Bluff Country Outfitters, with month-by-month plans for careful land management. More than 175 photos included in this book show bucks throughout the year and illustrate land administration practices. After reading Growing & Hunting Quality Bucks, you’ll have all the tools you need to cultivate world-class whitetails.