The Natural Soap Book
03 September 2013, 16:54
1995 | EPUB | 5.53MB
It's fun to make your own natural soaps at home!
Susan Miller Cavitch takes the mystery out of soapmaking, sharing her formulas for making high-quality vegetable-based soaps that are good for your skin -- and free of synthetic additives.
The Natural Soap Book gives you:
- Clear directions and illustrations to guide you step-by-step through the entire process -- from buying supplies to cutting and trimming the final bars.
- Recipes for old favorites like oatmeal/honey and avocado soaps to Susan's unique recipes for goat milk, borage, and even a tropical shampoo bar.
- Creative wrapping and gift packaging ideas.
- Formulas for exotic specialty scents like Holiday Spice, Sweet Earth, and Southern Summers.
- Profiles and tips from professional soapmakers.
The definitive resource for making vegetable-based soaps from scratch, from buying supplies to cutting the final bars.
HomeMade: 101 Easy-to-Make Things
03 September 2013, 16:47
1980 | EPUB | 15.49MB
Here are complete, easy-to-follow directions for 101 homemade items that will save you time and money. Projects include things for your home (such as a tool box, a basement closet, a fuel sled, a solar drier, and a window greenhouse), your garden (compost boxes, cold frames, soil sifters, fences, and tomato supports), and your farm (a moveable shed, a corral gate, a watering trough, a chicken feeder, and an incubator).
03 September 2013, 16:46
2013 | EPUB | 4.96MB
This practical guide covers everything you need to know about the types of electric fencing available, how to choose the type that is right for your needs, how electric fencing works, how to put an electric fencing system together, and how to use portable electric fencing for rotational grazing. Whether you need to keep livestock and horses in or keep predators out, you'll find the information you need in this comprehensive handbook.