The Lover's Cookbook [EPUB]
26 September 2017, 08:17
2016 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781910931226 | 8.7MB
This book offers a unique culinary slant on dinner à deux with fun and adventurous recipes that will help love to blossom, tease palates and arouse the senses… and make all the difference between a firecracker of an evening and a damp squib:
- Something to Slurp on – get the juices flowing with a Basil Martini or a Bloody Mary with Clam Juice
- Nibbles and Tit-bits – get down to some fun foreplay with Spiced Honey Almonds or Caviar Blini
- Shapely Veg – get forking Asparagus with White Crab Meat or Pommes Sarladaises with Truffles
- Smooth and Slippery – serve Milton’s Moules or Salmon Tikka Skewers with Dill and Pomegranate Raita for a boost in the bedroom
- Flesh – wrap your mouth around Pot-roast Haunch of Venison and Beef Fillet, Ceps and Marsala Sauce
- The Spice of Life – get hot and spicy with Saffron Roast Chicken or Paneer Chilli
- Getting Fruity – with Pineapple and Pork Curry or Poached Quince with Mascarpone and Gorgonzola Cream
- Sweet Bits – down and dirty desserts, from Chocolate Chilli Fondant to Raspberry Rose Puddin
Read on and let Milton Crawford share his secret potions of love.
Sweet Nourish: 80+ Recipes to Nourish Your Body and Soul [EPUB]
25 September 2017, 15:29
2017 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781925596984 | 231.75MB
Finally there is a book that gives us the best of both worlds. Made with less sugar and more whole foods, Louise Keats' recipes are both nourishing and delicious. They contain healthier fats and the least refined sugars, as well as eggs, vegetables, fruit, nuts and seeds. They have plenty of goodness, but they are still a treat that you will love to share with your friends and family.
Following the success of Cooking for your Baby and Toddler and Something for Everyone, as well as her popular 'Naughty and Nice' column in Taste Magazine, Louise has created over 80 recipes to nourish your body and soul. From cakes and pies to ice creams, biscuits and drinks – Louise's recipes allow you to have a healthy, nourishing diet, without missing out on dessert!
Mary Berry's Complete Cookbook: Over 650 Recipes [EPUB]
25 September 2017, 15:28
2017 | EPUB | ISBN: 9780241286128 | 445.52MB
Packed with over 650 everyday Mary Berry recipes, this is the biggest ever cookbook from Britain's best-loved cookery writer that no kitchen should be without.
This updated edition of Mary's million-selling cookbook is the only Mary Berry book that you need. Every delicious recipe is accompanied by beautiful photography to inspire your cooking, with an eclectic mix of traditional dishes, exotic flavours, and classic Mary Berry recipes. Learn to make every type of dish, including soups, poultry, game, pies, desserts, cakes, and vegetarian favourites. Every enticing chapter starts with a know-how section to get you ready to cook and shows you Mary's trusted tips and tricks.
These tried and tested Mary Berry recipes include mouth-watering dishes for family and friends no matter the occasion, including hummus, paella, dairy-free lasagne, prawn, tacos, chicken pot pie, English roast beef, croissants, cherry cheesecake, and her best-ever chocolate brownies!
Perfect for everyday cooks and Mary Berry fans alike, Mary Berry's Complete Cookbook is the crowning glory of every cook's shelf.