The Everything Guide To The Blood Sugar Diet [EPUB]
16 February 2017, 02:39
2015 | EPUB | 0.4MB
Improve your health and lose weight with an insulin-balancing food plan!
Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels isn't just a concern for those diagnosed with diabetes or prediabetes. Scientists are discovering that the secret to losing weight, maintaining good health, and preventing illness lies in balanced blood sugar. In The Everything Guide to the Blood Sugar Diet, you'll learn how to:
- Limit dairy, sugar, gluten, and processed foods
- Focus on lean protein, healthy fats, fruits, and vegetables
- Balance insulin levels and lose weight
- Prevent diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure
In addition, you'll find 180 recipes for fresh and flavorful meals, like Pesto Parmesan Quinoa, Sweet Potato Chili, Mahi-Mahi and Mango Street Tacos, and Coconut Chia Pudding. Inside you'll find all you need to overhaul your diet and improve your health--one delicious meal at a time!
Cooking with Cocktails: 100 Spirited Recipes [EPUB]
15 February 2017, 19:45
2017 | EPUB | 10.53MB
Boozy starters, main meals, desserts, and more, accompanied by stunning photography
Julia Child famously commented, "I enjoy cooking with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food . . . " Kristy Gardner has taken this idea to the next level in Cooking with Cocktails. Every recipe is touched with alcohol; the result is a punchy visual adventure with roots in Italian and French cuisine that demands enjoying meals with passion, with friends, and with alcohol. Recipes include:
- Irish Whisky French Onion Soup
- Limoncello Spot Prawns with Fresh Black Pepper
- Beer Braised Chicken Thighs
- Apple Cider Pork Loin with Thyme and Rosemary
- Red Wine Poached Pears with Creamy Ricotta
- Whiskey Soaked Vanilla Anise Cherries
Join the celebration of the very best that life has to offer―good friends, good food, good drink, great stories, and bad jokes―with humor, delicious recipes, and mouth-watering photographs.
Easy Mexican Food Favorites: A Mexican Cookbook for Taqueria-Style Home Cooking [EPUB]
15 February 2017, 19:23
2017 | EPUB | 2.37MB
Just like great Mexican food, this Mexican cookbook begins at the source: classic recipes, bold flavors, and fresh ingredients.
Unless you live in a city known for its Mexican food, finding good Mexican cuisine can be challenging―and finding the right Mexican cookbook might be even more difficult.
For food writer and cookbook author Jennifer Olvera, cooking traditional Mexican meals began as a labor of love. As a working mother of 2, she wanted to recreate the traditional recipes she saw flowing freely at family gatherings, but also knew that spending hours in the kitchen wasn’t practical.
In Jennifer’s first Mexican cookbook, Easy Mexican Food Favorites: A Mexican Cookbook for Taqueria-Style Home Cooking, she shares the Mexican cooking secret she finally discovered―all you need to enjoy delicious Mexican food at home is some simple techniques, time-saving tips, and a gradual, acquired instinct.
Easy Mexican Food Favoritesis an all-in-one, easy-to-follow, learn-as-you-go Mexican cookbook offering:
- 115 simple, hassle-free recipes, many of which take less than 45 minutes to prepare
- Step-by-step instructions that teach a variety of simple, effective, and fast Mexican cooking techniques
- Helpful cooking tips for what to prep, what to make ahead, and what to swap if you’re missing an ingredient
Easy Mexican Food Favorites: A Mexican Cookbook for Taqueria-Style Home Cooking brings you all the Mexican food you love without all the fuss. Whether you’re in the mood for salsas and tamales or enchiladas and horchatas, this Mexican cookbook has everything you need to get started.