Stuff Every Vegetarian Should Know [EPUB]
26 September 2017, 12:38
2017 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781683690054 | 12.99MB
Ready to try a diet that’s greener, healthier, and better for the planet? Here’s an easy and approachable guide to the world of eating, cooking, and living meat-free. Featuring chapters on everything from choosing the right meat substitutes and building a complete protein to dining out and troubleshooting the “Help, I’m still hungry!” stage, this pocket-sized book’s tips and tutorials will take you from wannabe veggie to vegetarian extraordinaire. Plus sample shopping lists, health benefits of going meatless, and recipe ideas to keep you on track for a long—and healthy!—vegetarian life.
The Lover's Cookbook [EPUB]
26 September 2017, 08:17
2016 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781910931226 | 8.7MB
This book offers a unique culinary slant on dinner à deux with fun and adventurous recipes that will help love to blossom, tease palates and arouse the senses… and make all the difference between a firecracker of an evening and a damp squib:
- Something to Slurp on – get the juices flowing with a Basil Martini or a Bloody Mary with Clam Juice
- Nibbles and Tit-bits – get down to some fun foreplay with Spiced Honey Almonds or Caviar Blini
- Shapely Veg – get forking Asparagus with White Crab Meat or Pommes Sarladaises with Truffles
- Smooth and Slippery – serve Milton’s Moules or Salmon Tikka Skewers with Dill and Pomegranate Raita for a boost in the bedroom
- Flesh – wrap your mouth around Pot-roast Haunch of Venison and Beef Fillet, Ceps and Marsala Sauce
- The Spice of Life – get hot and spicy with Saffron Roast Chicken or Paneer Chilli
- Getting Fruity – with Pineapple and Pork Curry or Poached Quince with Mascarpone and Gorgonzola Cream
- Sweet Bits – down and dirty desserts, from Chocolate Chilli Fondant to Raspberry Rose Puddin
Read on and let Milton Crawford share his secret potions of love.
Sweet Nourish: 80+ Recipes to Nourish Your Body and Soul [EPUB]
25 September 2017, 15:29
2017 | EPUB | ISBN: 9781925596984 | 231.75MB
Finally there is a book that gives us the best of both worlds. Made with less sugar and more whole foods, Louise Keats' recipes are both nourishing and delicious. They contain healthier fats and the least refined sugars, as well as eggs, vegetables, fruit, nuts and seeds. They have plenty of goodness, but they are still a treat that you will love to share with your friends and family.
Following the success of Cooking for your Baby and Toddler and Something for Everyone, as well as her popular 'Naughty and Nice' column in Taste Magazine, Louise has created over 80 recipes to nourish your body and soul. From cakes and pies to ice creams, biscuits and drinks – Louise's recipes allow you to have a healthy, nourishing diet, without missing out on dessert!