Keto in 28: The Ultimate Low-Carb, High-Fat Weight-Loss Solution [EPUB]
26 December 2016, 02:43
2015 | EPUB + AZW3 | 2.53/5.12MB
28 Days. 125 Recipes. Your practical plan to go keto―and stay keto.
Michelle is with you every step of the way. The recipes included are delicious, nutritious, and very filling. Michelle also shares her very own successful story with keto. After many failed attempts of struggling with her fluctuating weight… she found balance following the ketogenic diet and incorporating physical activity and has lost more than 100 pounds. ~ Susan Zogheib, MHS, RD, LDN, excerpted from the Foreword
Tired of feeling tired? Frustrated with fads? Michelle Hogan knows how you feel. Following her weight-loss success with the ketogenic diet, she shares her knowledge in Keto in 28. This comprehensive ketogenic cookbook shows you how to make small changes―with big results―over the course of 28 days.
Commit to a ketogenic diet, with:
- A practical 28-day ketogenic diet meal plan that cuts carbs, and encourages creative ways to indulge in flavorful foods
- In-depth nutrition information profiling keto-friendly foods
- 125 delicious & satisfying keto recipes, including Brown Butter-Lime Tilapia, Coconut Chicken, and Bacon Chutney
Keto in 28 will motivate you to stick to your ketogenic diet for lifelong results.
Drinks: A User's Guide [EPUB]
20 December 2016, 04:32
2016 | EPUB | 7.73MB
Expert Drinking Made Easy
This engaging guide demystifies the art of ordering, preparing, and serving wine, beer and cocktails so you can drink like a boss every time.
You’ll learn how to:
- Equip and stock a home bar
- Make a flawless martini
- Order wine without dying a little inside
- Choose a delicious sparkling wine instead of springing for Champagne
- Buy Scotch for the boss, and for yourself
Whether you’re hosting a cocktail party, attending a business lunch, or relaxing with friends at the local brewery pub, you’ll gain the confidence to know exactly what you love to drink and serve. And if you want to know how to mix an Old Fashioned on an airplane, that’s in there too.
Cooking for Geeks: Real Science, Great Cooks, and Good Food, 2nd Edition [EPUB]
19 December 2016, 23:37
2016 | EPUB | 40.94MB
Why do we cook the way we do? Are you the innovative type, used to expressing your creativity instead of just following recipes? Do you want to learn to be a better cook or curious about the science behind what happens to food as it cooks?
More than just a cookbook, Cooking for Geeks applies your curiosity to discovery, inspiration, and invention in the kitchen. Why do we bake some things at 350°F/175°C and others at 375°F/190°C? Why is medium-rare steak so popular? And just how quickly does a pizza cook if we overclock an oven to 1,000 F/540 C? Author and cooking geek Jeff Potter provides the answers to these questions and more, and offers his unique take on recipes – from the sweet (a patent-violating chocolate chip cookie) to the savory (slow-cooked brisket).
This book is an excellent and intriguing resource for anyone who enjoys cooking or wants to experiment in the kitchen.
- Discover what type of cook you are and calibrate your tools
- Learn about the important reactions in cooking, such as protein denaturation, Maillard reactions, and caramelization, and how they impact the foods we cook
- Gain firsthand insights from interviews with researchers, food scientists, knife experts, chefs, writers, and more, including author Harold McGee, TV personality Adam Savage, and chemist Hervé This