Rick Stein's Long Weekends: Over 100 New Recipes from My Travels Around Europe [EPUB]
18 June 2017, 09:54
2017 | EPUB | 165.06MB
To accompany the major BBC Two series, Rick Stein’s Long Weekends is a mouthwatering collection of over 100 recipes from ten European cities. Rick’s recipes are designed to cater for all your weekend meals. For a quick Friday night supper Icelandic breaded lamb chops will do the trick, and Huevos a la Flamenca makes a tasty Saturday brunch. Viennese Tafelspitz is perfect for Sunday lunch, and of course no weekend would be complete without Portuguese custard tarts or Berliner Doughnuts for an afternoon treat.
Accompanied by beautiful photography of the food and locations, and complemented by his personal memories and travel tips for each city, Rick will inspire you to re-create the magic of a long weekend in your own home.
Good Housekeeping The Baker's Book of Essential Recipes: Good Food Guaranteed [EPUB]
17 June 2017, 16:18
2014 | EPUB | 33.99MB
With everything from Cheesecake Swirl Brownies and Buttery Blueberry Pie to Puff Pastry Cheese Straws and Lemon-Ricotta Muffins, this comprehensive cookbook from the famed Good Housekeeping test kitchens is a baker's delight. It features 390 classic, triple-tested recipes for cookies, cakes, pies, puddings, pastries, and breads, all illustrated with how-to photos and mouthwatering shots of the finished treats. Tips, techniques, and an overview of essential ingredients and tools will help even inexperienced bakers enjoy success.
Ketogenic Diet: Lose Your Belly, Reclaim Energy And Focus, Change Your Life [AZW3]
16 February 2017, 03:40
2017 | AZW3 | 2.03MB
We want to be healthy. We want to be lean. And we want to lose that annoying fat around our bellies!
We can achieve ALL of these goals with This Ketogenic Diet Plan. Based on exciting new research about the dramatic benefits of A Ketogenic Diet, this plan nurtures your gut while helping you burn off excess weight and harmful belly fat.
Here's the deal:
Losing weight and being healthy isn't nearly as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe.
- You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements and fat loss pills.
- You don't need to grind out hours of boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and get a six-pack. You probably don’t have to do ANY cardio, actually.
- You don't need "clean eating" to get ripped and you don't need to avoid "cheat" foods.
Those are just a few of the harmful myths that keep people like you from ever achieving the sexy, lean, toned, and healthy bodies you truly desire.
And in this book, you're going to learn something most people will never know...
The exact formula of eating that will make you lose 10 to 15 pounds of fat while building a sexy psyche and better overall health.
This book reveals things like...
- The biggest mistakes that are keeping you fat, exhausted, out of shape and frustrated.
- How to lose fat and achieve the body you want by eating foods you love...without ever feeling starved, deprived, or like you're on a diet.
- Delicious & satisfying keto recipes, including Brown Butter-Lime Tilapia, Coconut Chicken, and Bacon Chutney
- In-depth nutrition information profiling keto-friendly foods
- Uncomplicated guidance into the fundamentals of the ketogenic diet, advice for living the keto lifestyle, and a complete two-week meal plan.
- A complete shopping List to get you started with your action plan
- How to burn fat and build lean muscle while still indulging in the "cheat" foods that you love every week like bacon, burgers, and ice cream.
- And a whole lot more!
Imagine...just 12 weeks from now...being constantly complimented on how great you look and asked how the heck you’re doing it...
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day...
The Bottom Line...
You CAN achieve that "Hollywood body” without having your life revolve around it—no long hours in the gym, no starving yourself, no gruelling cardio that turns your stomach.