Feasts From the Middle East [EPUB]
16 April 2018, 14:15
2018 | EPUB | 52.58MB
A celebration of authentic Middle Eastern food, Feasts from the Middle East is packed with over 100 deliciously fresh, fragrant and flavourful dishes, inspired by the souks of Lebanon.
Whether you’re after breakfast with a twist, a quick-fix lunch, or a sumptuous spread fit for a gathering of your loved ones, this gorgeous cookery book, featuring vibrant food photography throughout, is packed with recipes you can easily make, eat and share in your own kitchen, lovingly created by Tony Kitous, founder of the Comptoir Libanais restaurants, and the Comptoir chefs.
- Aubergine shakshuka
- Spiced fried squid with harissa sauce
- Slow-cooked shoulder of lamb
- Chicken and chickpea stew
- Fried red mullet with crisp bread and tahina
- Stuffed peppers
- Semolina, almond and orange blossom honey cake
- Fig, halloumi and pistachio tart
Goat: Cooking and Eating [EPUB]
16 April 2018, 14:13
2018 | EPUB | 6.85MB
We should all be eating more goat. It's sustainable, ethical, highly nutritious and low in calories. Why then does it remain so underused and misunderstood? This book tells the story of how food and farming culture developed in the west without the help of this staple of global agriculture, and showcases the best recipes from around the world using this fabulous beast.
Utterly delicious cooked fast and lean or slow-cooked in curries, stews, braises and roasts, from kebabs to stir-fries to sausages, goat is the one meat we should all be eating more often. With 100 dishes created by Cabrito's founder James Whetlor, plus a foreword by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, and guest recipes from world-renowned chefs including Yotam Ottolenghi, Gill Meller, Neil Rankin and Jeremy Lee, Goat is a ground-breaking, bold cookbook. Essential reading for anyone with even a passing interest in food and the way we eat today, and set to be the definitive guide on the subject for years to come, Goat is a genre-defining book.
Integrative Nutrition: A Whole-Life Approach to Health and Happiness [EPUB]
16 April 2018, 12:07
2018 | EPUB | 13.44MB
There is no one-size-fits-all diet.
Fad diets all promise miraculous results for your outward appearance – yet people continue to eat poorly, gain weight and depend on medications and operations to maintain their health.
It's time for a reality check: there is no one-size-ﬁts-all diet. Learn the secrets of intuitive eating and start building a new relationship with your body. Integrative Nutrition is loaded with valuable insights into nutritional theories, simple ways to nurture your body and holistic approaches to maximize health. Integrative Nutrition oﬀers a play-by-play for proper nutrition and personal growth, and is packed with delicious, easy-to-follow recipes.
What Integrative Nutrition can do for you:
- Learn the truth about food corporations, pharmaceutical companies and obesity.
- Weigh the strengths and weaknesses of many popular diets and cleanses.
- Discover why your body craves certain foods and why you should listen to those cravings.
- Explore the connection between food, sexuality, spirituality and work.
- Find out how cooking at home can boost your health.
- Add more to your diet rather than cut back.
- Release your dependency on restaurant food, fast food and processed food.
- Don't be a health food addict: enjoy your favorite foods without guilt.