Apples to Cider: How to Make Cider at Home [EPUB]
25 June 2017, 01:33
2015 | EPUB | 22.88MB
Make great cider at home with just a few ingredients and minimal equipment--with some help from Stephen Wood and the crew behind Farnum Hill Ciders.
In Apples to Cider, these cidermakers and their colleagues share decades of experience and a simple philosophy: Cider is all about the apples. Whether you are a home brewer, a home winemaker, or simply a cider lover, you can join the growing community of cidermakers that are reviving this thousand-year-old craft. With these easy-to-follow instructions for first-time cidermakers and advanced techniques for the more experienced, you'll be on your way to making your own delicious cider at home.
Inside you'll find:
- Step-by-step instructions for making your first batch of still cider
- A guide to tasting cider like a professional
- Troubleshooting tips for preventing, diagnosing, and correcting the most common cider flaws
- Advanced home cidermaking techniques for sparkling cider, methode champenoise cider, French-style cidre, and ice cider
Fix-It and Forget-It Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook [EPUB]
23 June 2017, 09:19
2017 | EPUB | 55.71MB
Here are the best-loved healthy slow cooker recipes all in one place. Whether your body responds best to a gluten-free, vegan, paleo, low-fat, or low-sugar diet, you will find dozens of easy and delicious recipes that will make dinner a snap.
You can trust these recipes because they are:
- Collected from some of America’s best home cooks
- Tested in real-life settings
- Carefully selected from thousands of recipes
Everyone wants to feel like a smart cook, but it’s tricky when you’re navigating food sensitivities or allergies, different ages, and different dietary needs. Fix-It and Forget-It Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook has something for everyone, with each recipe tagged to indicate if it is:
Indexes in the back list recipes by healthy category for easy reference. Finally, a cookbook that makes dinner easy, even for families with diverse dietary needs!
The Modern Salad: Innovative New American and International Recipes Inspired by Burma's Iconic Tea Leaf Salad [EPUB]
23 June 2017, 09:18
2016 | EPUB | 13.67MB
HEALTHY, HEARTY SALADS INSPIRED BY THE INCREDIBLE BURMESE TEA LEAF SALAD
Bursting with bold flavors, hearty ingredients, crunchy textures and brilliant colors―the salads in this book are a feast for your senses. The Modern Salad serves up protein- and superfood-rich recipes that are artfully presented in a deconstructed format, including:
- The Charcuterie Board Salad with Mustard-Maple Vinaigrette
- Grilled Peach and Corn Salad with Lemongrass-Shallot Vinaigrette
- Rainbow Carrot and Crispy Pita Salad with Coriander Vinaigrette
- Summer Fig and Caramelized Onion Salad with Aged Balsamic Reduction
- Grilled Calamari Salad with Spicy Kimchi Vinaigrette
- Masala Chai Braised Pork and Garlic Udon Salad
Professional chef Elizabeth Howes takes inspiration from the super-popular Burmese tea leaf salad to create innovative dishes perfectly suited for America’s farm-to-table ingredients.