The Great Cholesterol Myth Cookbook [EPUB]
21 January 2014, 07:21
2014 | EPUB | 909.18KB
For decades, low-fat and low-cholesterol diets have been touted as the way to prevent and reverse heart disease. In the groundbreaking book, The Great Cholesterol Myth, Jonny Bowden and Stephen Sinatra debunked that assertion, arguing that fat—often curtailed on traditional low cholesterol “heart-healthy” diets—is not the enemy and may in fact be part of the solution.
Now, in The Great Cholesterol Myth Cookbook, the authors and nutrition expert and whole foods chef Deirdre Rawlings, Ph.D., put their findings into action with a detailed meal plan and 100 delicious and nutritious recipes that will prevent and reverse heart disease and give you back the foods you thought were gone forever.
- Learn how to live a life free of heart disease without the use of harmful statin drugs.
- Based on the latest studies, discover why sugar (not fat), inflammation, stress, and high-carb diets full of processed foods are the true culprits of heart disease.
- Combat heart disease with 100 mouthwatering recipes designed to satisfy your taste buds, provide key nutrients, and keep your heart healthy.
- Veal Scaloppini Supreme
- Luscious Lemon Yogurt Cake
- Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Turkey Burgers
- Soul Warming Tuna Lasagna
- Fortifying Flourless Chicken Flapjacks
- Hearty Mediterranean Frittata
- Energizing Thai Spice Chicken Salad
- Gluten-Free Mediterranean Veggie Pizza
- Protein-Packed Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
- Sweet and Spicy Beef or Chicken Stir Fry
Ani's Raw Food Detox [EPUB]
21 January 2014, 07:13
2013 | EPUB + MOBI | 1.55/2.37Mb
Detoxing and cleanses have never been hotter—but many of them leave people cold with their strict liquid-only plans. Renowned raw foods chef Ani Phyo has adapted her signature recipes into a customizable detox with myriad health benefits. From building muscle, boosting energy, enhancing physical and mental performance, and making your skin glow, Phyo’s program offers the keys to lifelong health. She breaks down misperceptions of a raw foods diet and offers an easy plan for overall health and wellness based on delicious raw meals, from satisfying soups and smoothies to hearty salads, wraps, and desserts. With easy-to-find natural ingredients, all you need to do is eat up and speed up the fat burning and weight loss.
Along with delicious recipes, Ani’s Raw Food Detox offers top fat-fighting strategies and tools; lists of foods that burn fat, accelerate metabolism, and boost energy and immunity; and much more.
Paleo For Beginners [EPUB]
21 January 2014, 07:00
2014 | EPUB | 3.14MB
Start eating your way to better health and weight loss the cave man way with Paleo For Beginners.
Nutritional, Appetizing and Simple, Paleo For Beginners is the fun diet where you literally eat your way to better health. Sounds fun right?
Whether your looking to lose up to 50 pounds over a span of 3 months or less or just desiring to improve your overall healthy living , Paleo For Beginners will surprise you.
Inside of this book we elaborate on the different aspects of The Paleo Diet that other diet books are shying away from that will improve your overall understanding of diet and weight loss.
Here is a sneak preview of what Paleo For Beginners will be discussing:
- What is the Paleo Diet?
- Theory Behind “The Paleo Diet”
- Paleo Diet: Dos and Donts
- Benefits of the Paleo Diet
- The Good Fats
- Vitamins, Nutrients & Minerals
- Insulin Response
- Other Potential Benefits
- The Paleo Diet and Scientific Studies
- Disadvantages of the Paleo Diet
- Availability of Foods
- Paleo Living: More than Just a Diet
- At the Supermarket
- Eating Out
Special Bonus Recipes:
- Thai Pomelo Salad
- Spinach Muffins
- Green Pea Soup
- Saffron Bulgur with Vegetables
- Broccoli Pesto
- and many more...