Ketogenic Diet: Lose Your Belly, Reclaim Energy And Focus, Change Your Life [AZW3]
16 February 2017, 03:40
2017 | AZW3 | 2.03MB
We want to be healthy. We want to be lean. And we want to lose that annoying fat around our bellies!
We can achieve ALL of these goals with This Ketogenic Diet Plan. Based on exciting new research about the dramatic benefits of A Ketogenic Diet, this plan nurtures your gut while helping you burn off excess weight and harmful belly fat.
Here's the deal:
Losing weight and being healthy isn't nearly as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe.
- You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements and fat loss pills.
- You don't need to grind out hours of boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and get a six-pack. You probably don’t have to do ANY cardio, actually.
- You don't need "clean eating" to get ripped and you don't need to avoid "cheat" foods.
Those are just a few of the harmful myths that keep people like you from ever achieving the sexy, lean, toned, and healthy bodies you truly desire.
And in this book, you're going to learn something most people will never know...
The exact formula of eating that will make you lose 10 to 15 pounds of fat while building a sexy psyche and better overall health.
This book reveals things like...
- The biggest mistakes that are keeping you fat, exhausted, out of shape and frustrated.
- How to lose fat and achieve the body you want by eating foods you love...without ever feeling starved, deprived, or like you're on a diet.
- Delicious & satisfying keto recipes, including Brown Butter-Lime Tilapia, Coconut Chicken, and Bacon Chutney
- In-depth nutrition information profiling keto-friendly foods
- Uncomplicated guidance into the fundamentals of the ketogenic diet, advice for living the keto lifestyle, and a complete two-week meal plan.
- A complete shopping List to get you started with your action plan
- How to burn fat and build lean muscle while still indulging in the "cheat" foods that you love every week like bacon, burgers, and ice cream.
- And a whole lot more!
Imagine...just 12 weeks from now...being constantly complimented on how great you look and asked how the heck you’re doing it...
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day...
The Bottom Line...
You CAN achieve that "Hollywood body” without having your life revolve around it—no long hours in the gym, no starving yourself, no gruelling cardio that turns your stomach.
The Everything Guide To The Blood Sugar Diet [EPUB]
16 February 2017, 02:39
2015 | EPUB | 0.4MB
Improve your health and lose weight with an insulin-balancing food plan!
Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels isn't just a concern for those diagnosed with diabetes or prediabetes. Scientists are discovering that the secret to losing weight, maintaining good health, and preventing illness lies in balanced blood sugar. In The Everything Guide to the Blood Sugar Diet, you'll learn how to:
- Limit dairy, sugar, gluten, and processed foods
- Focus on lean protein, healthy fats, fruits, and vegetables
- Balance insulin levels and lose weight
- Prevent diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure
In addition, you'll find 180 recipes for fresh and flavorful meals, like Pesto Parmesan Quinoa, Sweet Potato Chili, Mahi-Mahi and Mango Street Tacos, and Coconut Chia Pudding. Inside you'll find all you need to overhaul your diet and improve your health--one delicious meal at a time!
Cooking with Cocktails: 100 Spirited Recipes [EPUB]
15 February 2017, 19:45
2017 | EPUB | 10.53MB
Boozy starters, main meals, desserts, and more, accompanied by stunning photography
Julia Child famously commented, "I enjoy cooking with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food . . . " Kristy Gardner has taken this idea to the next level in Cooking with Cocktails. Every recipe is touched with alcohol; the result is a punchy visual adventure with roots in Italian and French cuisine that demands enjoying meals with passion, with friends, and with alcohol. Recipes include:
- Irish Whisky French Onion Soup
- Limoncello Spot Prawns with Fresh Black Pepper
- Beer Braised Chicken Thighs
- Apple Cider Pork Loin with Thyme and Rosemary
- Red Wine Poached Pears with Creamy Ricotta
- Whiskey Soaked Vanilla Anise Cherries
Join the celebration of the very best that life has to offer―good friends, good food, good drink, great stories, and bad jokes―with humor, delicious recipes, and mouth-watering photographs.