The Smartest 401(k) Book You'll Ever Read [EPUB]
26 December 2013, 22:06
2008 | EPUB + MOBI | 0.46/0.63MB
This book will change the way you think about and invest in your retirement savings plan-forever.
Internationally bestselling author and consumer advocate Dan Solin challenges some basic and misguided assumptions about traditional retirement plans to reveal that:
- 401(k) and 403(b) plans are laden with Porky Pig fees, poor investment choices, and conflicts of interest. You may be better off just saying "No!"
- There is a simple way to make smart choices in these plans- and this book shows you exactly what to do and which funds to avoid.
- There is one investment that could be the key to a successful retirement plan. You can do it yourself, with pre-tax or after-tax money. Create your own, inflation-proof pension plan that is guaranteed to provide you with monthly income for as long as you live, and beyond!
Smart Investing is not complicated. You have the power to make meaningful changes to your retirement savings plan-no matter what your age or financial status.
The Power of Self-Confidence [EPUB]
26 December 2013, 21:29
2012 | EPUB + MOBI | 419.36/566.7KB
Why are some people more successful than others? Self-confidence!
What one great goal would you set if you knew you could not fail? What wonderful things would you want to do with your life if you were guaranteed success in anything you attempted?
Your level of self-confidence determines the size of the goals you set, the energy and determination that you focus on achieving them, and the amount of persistence you apply to overcoming every obstacle. In this powerful, practical book based on work with more than 5 million executives, entrepreneurs, sales professionals, and ambitious people in more than sixty countries, you learn how to develop unshakable self-confidence in every area of your life.
The Power of Self-Confidence explains how to increase your "mental fitness" by thinking like top performers in every field. Little by little, you build up and maintain ever-higher levels of self-confidence in everything you do. Self-confidence allows you to move out of your comfort zone and take risks without any guarantees. With step-by-step guidance, author Brian Tracy will help you build the foundations of lifelong self-confidence. You discover how to determine what you really want, and unleash your personal powers to accomplish it.
You'll learn how to:
- Clarify and live consistently with your values to become the very best person you could possibly be
- Set clear goals and make written plans to accomplish them
- Commit yourself to mastery in your chosen field and to lifelong personal improvement
- Program your subconscious mind to respond in a positive and constructive way to every problem or difficulty
- Minimize your weaknesses and maximize your strengths for higher achievement
- Develop high levels of courage and incredible persistence
Become unstoppable, irresistible, and unafraid in every area of your life through the power of unshakable self-confidence. Become a person of action, overcome any obstacle, and scale any height. With your newfound unshakable self-confidence, you will accomplish every goal you can set for yourself.
Full Engagement! [EPUB]
26 December 2013, 21:20
2011 | EPUB | 2.01MB
How do you light a fire under every employee? Brian Tracy, the Master of Motivation, shows how! In these tough economic times, everyone is expected to produce more with less. And yet, studies have shown that on average, employees are working at only a fraction of their potential. What are managers to do? How can they inspire their people to perform at their absolute best? Whatever the situation, a good manager can quickly organize a group of average performers into a high-functioning team capable of achieving tremendous results for the company. The secret is knowing how—and anyone can learn. In Full Engagement!, business success expert Brian Tracy shows managers how they can supercharge their employees’ efforts. Packed with powerful, practical ideas and strategies, this eye-opening guide explains how to:
- Unlock the potential of each person
- Motivate and inspire employees to peak performance
- Trigger the “X Factor” that maximizes productivity
- Drive out the fears that hold people back
- Create a high-trust work environment
- Set clear goals and objectives
- Recognize, reward, and reinforce in a way that energizes every employee
A manager’s role is to achieve the highest possible return on the physical, emotional, and mental effort that his or her people put forth. It’s not a return on investment…it’s a return on energy. And when managers fail at that, they fail at their own job. With this essential guide, all managers can now hold the keys to unlocking superstar performance from their teams.
High-Frequency Trading, 2nd Edition [EPUB]
26 December 2013, 21:17
2013 | EPUB | 4.35MB
A fully revised second edition of the best guide to high-frequency trading.
High-frequency trading is a difficult, but profitable, endeavor that can generate stable profits in various market conditions. But solid footing in both the theory and practice of this discipline are essential to success. Whether you're an institutional investor seeking a better understanding of high-frequency operations or an individual investor looking for a new way to trade, this book has what you need to make the most of your time in today's dynamic markets.
Building on the success of the original edition, the Second Edition of High-Frequency Trading incorporates the latest research and questions that have come to light since the publication of the first edition. It skillfully covers everything from new portfolio management techniques for high-frequency trading and the latest technological developments enabling HFT to updated risk management strategies and how to safeguard information and order flow in both dark and light markets.
- Includes numerous quantitative trading strategies and tools for building a high-frequency trading system
- Address the most essential aspects of high-frequency trading, from formulation of ideas to performance evaluation
- The book also includes a companion Website where selected sample trading strategies can be downloaded and tested
- Written by respected industry expert Irene Aldridge
While interest in high-frequency trading continues to grow, little has been published to help investors understand and implement this approach—until now. This book has everything you need to gain a firm grip on how high-frequency trading works and what it takes to apply it to your everyday trading endeavors.
Content Marketing [EPUB]
26 December 2013, 06:36
2011 | EPUB | 7.48MB
If you have a website, a blog, or even a Facebook or Twitter presence, you are a publisher. Think like one: build a digital content strategy that embraces words, images and multimedia to systematically enhance consumer engagement and conversion rates.
In Content Marketing, world-renowned digital content expert Rebecca Lieb offers all the detailed, actionable guidance you'll need. Lieb guides you through planning what you'll say online, how and where you'll say it, how often you'll communicate, and how you'll measure your effectiveness. She offers practical guidance for "listening" to conversations about your brand, products, and services, responding more effectively, and effectively informing those conversations.
You'll learn how to use your digital content strategy to shape marketing, branding, PR, SEO, customer and media relations, blog content, social media initiatives, and of course, your website. Lieb drills down to offer detailed, actionable advice for issues such as choosing distribution channels making sure you don't run out of things to say making your content "findable" promoting two-way dialogue. Using her techniques, you can market far more effectively and personally build loyalty as you inform and entertain customers and reduce or even eliminate advertising costs. Think about it: why buy media when, today, you are the media?
Zero to 100,000 [EPUB]
26 December 2013, 06:24
2011 | EPUB | 7.48MB
YOUR COMPLETE PLAN FOR FINDING 100,000 NEW FRIENDS, SUPPORTERS, AND CUSTOMERS!
Close your eyes. Now, envision 100,000 people who are passionate about you, your business, and your brand! We’re talking about people who buy your stuff, and then tell their friends how incredibly great you are—without being paid to do it. People who follow your every move, look to you for guidance, and can’t wait to hear what you’re up to next.
Your 100,000 people. Your two football stadiums full of cheering fans. They’re out there, looking for you. Here’s your easy, low-cost social media plan for finding them…connecting with them…giving them what they want—so they can make you stunningly, incredibly successful!
10 STEPS TO YOUR 100,000 (with all the details, examples, and expert advice you’ll ever need):
- Listen first, engage second
- Craft your most authentic voice
- Find and attract influencers
- Don’t be a narcissist (you know what we mean)
- Build community that lasts
- Freshen up your brand
- Become an electrifying “social conductor”
- Promote across platforms
- Be the fittest, be the survivor
- Measure your (ever-growing) success
The ABCs of Money [EPUB]
26 December 2013, 06:15
2013 | EPUB + MOBI | 1.53/0.99MB
Most Americans are worried about their future — particularly their nest egg. 1 out of every 10 Americans is being pursued by debt collectors. If you want to beat the debt game, earn gains (instead of riding on the Wall Street rollercoaster) and live a richer, happier life, then you have to get a new game plan. The ABCs of Money offers vital information and easy, effective strategies for income, budgeting, real estate, stocks, bonds, gold, hard assets, annuities, debt reduction and saving your home. These strategies have been saving homes and nest eggs for more than a decade and have earned Natalie Pace the ranking of #1 stock picker. Once you learn The ABCs of Money (that we all should have received in high school), you will transform your life — out of struggling to survive and buried alive in bills — to thriving.
As TD AMERITRADE chairman Joe Moglia says, "College students need this information before they get their first credit card. Young adults need it before they buy their first home. Empty nesters can use the information to downsize to a sustainable lifestyle, before they get into trouble."
Start-Up Guide for the Technopreneur [EPUB]
25 December 2013, 16:53
2013 | EPUB | 2.04MB
It's not easy being the founder of an entrepreneurial venture, especially when you're talking about the world of tech start-ups. While entrepreneurs in this field have a passion for, and expert knowledge in, their particular innovative product or service, dealing with the various aspects of starting, growing, and profitably exiting a business can be daunting.
Nobody understands this better than author David Shelters. With over fifteen years of entrepreneurial experience as a founder, cofounder, or financial advisor to numerous tech start-ups in both the United States and Asia, he's gained valuable insights into this endeavor. And now, with Start-Up Guide for the Technopreneur, he shares them with you.
Engaging and informative, this book—organized to reflect the natural sequence of events experienced by entrepreneurial ventures—puts the elements of finance and strategy in proper perspective, and will help you avoid the dangers inherent in business start-ups in general and dealing within the realm of venture capital in particular. Along the way, it skillfully addresses issues that could allow you to take your enterprise from incubation and progressive stages of development to ultimately achieving optimum financial success with a highly profitable exit.
Start-Up Guide for the Technopreneur:
- Presents a realistic picture of what can be expected from prospective investors and teaches how to identify valuable business partners
- Explores how to craft a business plan from a strategic financial perspective
- Discusses the essential elements of successfully raising funds
- Examines the importance of formulating an overall financial strategy for your business
- Covers the four stages of negotiation: prenegotiations, due diligence, actual negotiations, and concluding negotiations
- Reveals how to establish an investment-grade organization
- And much more
Designed to be a thought-provoking, mentoring resource, Start-Up Guide for the Technopreneur + Website will empower you to realize your full creative potential and achieve maximum profit from your hard work and sacrifices.
The One Minute Closer [EPUB]
25 December 2013, 16:51
2008 | EPUB + MOBI | 0.37/0.47MB
BOOST YOUR SALES BY 25 TO 35 PERCENT!
Let one of America's most respected sales educators teach you how to close virtually every sale. With his most valuable professional secrets gathered from all over the world, James W. Pickens gives you all the tools you need to win over your prospects and send your sales figures soaring. Discover:
- More than 100 tips, including how to close people in specific professions, bond with customers, connect them to your product, and use body language to make your case
- 65 "home run" one-liners--quick closing statements to drive your pitch home
- 13 seal-the-deal closes--powerful arguments that work their magic in a minute, elicit your client's true objections to the sale, and persuade him or her to buy your product or service
- The single, most powerful close of all that can convince almost any customer to sign on the dotted line.
Financial Independence: Getting to Point X [EPUB]
25 December 2013, 11:08
2013 | EPUB | 6.63MB
Discover the ten key issues to achieving your financial goals and how to use them to realize your dream of financial independence.
From saving to purchase a first car, to putting kids through college to planning for retirement, to preserving your estate for your loved ones, our financial goals change from one stage of life to the next. While those goals and the challenges we face in achieving them may differ, all of them have certain things in common. Saving, budgeting, managing debt, minimizing taxes and living within your means. These are a few of the 10 Key Wealth Management Issues which come into play (to varying degrees) when working toward specific financial goals. But there's one goal for which success relies on all ten keys coming together in perfect harmony: financial independence, also known as "Point X." No matter how you define it—whether it's a retirement income of $25,000 a year, or an estate worth $250 million—your future financial independence requires that you deal effectively with all ten key issues. And now this book shows you how to get it done, along with the guidance of a trusted advisor.
- Supplies you with a complete roadmap for arriving at "Point X," financial independence with key milestones and important twists and turns clearly defined
- Identifies the 10 key wealth management issues and offers priceless advice and guidance on negotiating each on your road to financial independence
- Provides you with both success and failure stories so you can learn from others' real life experiences
- Provides you with tax planning facts and strategies within the wealth management issues that will show you how to minimize your most significant expense and at the same time maximize your savings on the road to your "Point X"