Millionaire Teacher: The Nine Rules of Wealth You Should Have Learned in School [EPUB]
01 December 2016, 09:10
2016 | EPUB | 2.23MB
Adopt the investment strategy that turned a school teacher into a millionaire
Millionaire Teacher shows you how to achieve financial independence through smart investing — without being a financial wizard. Author Andrew Hallam was a high school English teacher. He became a debt-free millionaire by following a few simple rules. In this book, he teaches you the financial fundamentals you need to follow in his tracks. You can spend just an hour per year on your investments, never think about the stock market's direction — and still beat most professional investors. It's not about get-rich-quick schemes or trendy investment products peddled by an ever-widening, self-serving industry; it's about your money and your future. This new second edition features updated discussion on passive investing, studies on dollar cost averaging versus lump sum investing, and a detailed segment on RoboAdvisors for Americans, Canadians, Australians, Singaporeans and British investors.
Financial literacy is rarely taught in schools. Were you shortchanged by your education system? This book is your solution, teaching you the ABCs of finance to help you build wealth.
- Gain the financial literacy to make smart investment decisions
- Learn why you should invest in index funds
- Find out how to find the right kind of financial advisor
- Avoid scams and flash-in-the-pan trends
Millionaire Teacher shows how to build a strong financial future today.
Knock 'em Dead Cover Letters: Cover Letters and Strategies to Get the Job You Want [EPUB]
01 December 2016, 06:34
2016 | EPUB | 47.36MB
Cover letters that get noticed, get read, and get the interview!
In the newest edition of his classic cover letter guide, job search expert Martin Yate shows you how to dramatically increase your chance of landing an interview. The key, as Yate explains, is to use language drawn from the job posting itself, words that will send your application to the top of database searches. In this completely updated guide, you'll find numerous sample cover letters, along with Yate's tried and proven methods to:
- Determine relevant keywords to get attention--and use them effectively
- Clearly display your personal brand and the transferable skills you bring to the job
- Find the right contact information that gets your material in front of decision-making managers and recruiters
- Use social media sites such as LinkedIn to create an effective online profile and build professional and personal networks
With Martin Yate's expert advice, you'll create unique and compelling cover letters that will grab employers' attention and get you in the door!
Fail Fast or Win Big: The Start-Up Plan for Starting Now [EPUB]
29 November 2016, 22:24
2015 | EPUB | 1.21MB
Entrepreneurs have long been taught that to be successful, they need to spend months perfecting a business plan and finding investors before they can finally launch their business. But with the marketplace changing at lightning speed, this notion is not only outdated—it’s costly.
There’s no point to building a business in a bubble. Today’s entrepreneurs must embrace the idea of “failing fast.” They need to connect with real customers and determine quickly whether their idea is worth pursuing, needs new direction, or should be abandoned altogether. Fail Fast or Win Big shows entrepreneurs how to:
- Create a rapid prototype of their product or service
- Develop a business model instead of a business plan
- Test it repeatedly with customers so they can spot failure early
- Continue to refine the model based on customer interactions
- Leverage their network and resources in order to run lean
The longer it takes to launch a company, the more changes there will have been in the market place. Featuring real-life examples of entrepreneurs who set out to fail fast and ended up winning big, this ground breaking guide reveals how the right kind of risk can really pay off.